is 8x6 possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is 8x6 possible?

Ok I have been thinking (once again :P) about the possibilities of manual pe alone. I started wondering about this because I was thinking that in the years to come my tiny 5.25x4.6 could grow into 7x5 +!!! Now of course I would love to hit 8x6 but I noticed that many on here do clamping, hanging, extendimg amd pumping and I dont have any of these tools.

So this is where I need your help from those of you who have been doing pe for 1-2 years+

my question is: Is it possible to achieve the glorious 8x6 with manual pe alone? (by manual pe I mean with my hands alone, stretching, jelquing squeezes ect)

Hope you can help me out
    new stats 4th Sept 2011
    FL: 3.5" + 0.5"
    FG: 3.75"
    BPEL: 5.9 + 0.3"
    NBPEL: 5.25" + 0.25"
    MSEG:4.6" + 0.1"

Erect Goal
    NBPEL: 7"
    MSEG: 5.5"

This is a question no one knows because every bodies body is different. Some people have made those gains but most people dont seem to be able to put on that much. Either way with work I believe you will get gains and most likely at least be over average.

Comment

Read my signature below ( the Lightning quote).
      "We live to make the impossible possible that is our focus!"- Lightning

Comment

no im asking in general is is possible or do you need to use all these different types of equipment? im asking the vets who have experianced it and know

and that is a brilliant quote!
        new stats 4th Sept 2011

Erect Goal

Comment

It will take a LONG time to get there, but possibly.

Comment

im definitely in this for the long haul! Ill still be here in 10-20 years time because Im dedicated to this and to achieving my goals. Do you think say a pump or extender would enable you to make these gains faster?
            new stats 4th Sept 2011

Erect Goal

Comment

I think its completely possible and I've basically had no gains in 5 years on/off. Just because there called extreme methods does not mean they work or are more effective than less extreme methods, its finding what works for you.

For instance, I believe Horse 440's and Uli's are more intense than Clamping, I have always felt more pressure from them but clamping holds the position for longer.

Stretching is the same, I believe you can get more force stretching than hanging but again hanging holds the position for longer.

I was hanging for years and got nothing but I have the dreaded steel cord and have now realized its the angle that was wrong for me, I'm now doing a manual routine and I think I'm gaining at last.
              BPEL 7.1
              NBPEL 5.6
              MEG 5.5
              BEG 5.5

GOAL
              BPEL 8+
              NBPEL 8+
              MEG 6+
              BEG 6+

STEEL CORD MEMBER

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Gainer View Post
                I think its completely possible and I've basically had no gains in 5 years on/off. Just because there called extreme methods does not mean they work or are more effective than less extreme methods, its finding what works for you.

For instance, I believe Horse 440's and Uli's are more intense than Clamping, I have always felt more pressure from them but clamping holds the position for longer.

Stretching is the same, I believe you can get more force stretching than hanging but again hanging holds the position for longer.

I was hanging for years and got nothing but I have the dreaded steel cord and have now realized its the angle that was wrong for me, I'm now doing a manual routine and I think I'm gaining at last.
                Lose some weight and you would problably gain .5" nbepl just from that. Also having lower body fat % im sure will help overall gains.
                July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
                bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
                meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

I have an athletic physique so im not planning on losing any weight lol
                  new stats 4th Sept 2011

Erect Goal

Comment

It is possible to get there but really it also depends on genetics. I will definitely take some time if your body allows it. But a more realistic goal is your erect goal of 7x5.5. The girth will take longer to get to which is common for most including myself. Heck, I gained .25 in base region girth but only .1 everywhere else, but the length (with good persistent stretching techniques and genes) gained about .4 within the 3 month period. Really, I am going to lighten the stretching routine a little so that I can more work on the girth to keep my current goal even. Hopefully I can get there in 4-6 months (maybe not 'chissa`'(who knows)).
                    Begin 7/25/2011:
                    NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                    FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                    NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                    UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

I guess it's possible. anything is possible.

But I would ask the question, "what is the most efficient way of getting to my goal?" If that means clamping, hanging, pumping... or w/e, then why not?
                      "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                      Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                      Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                      As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Originally posted by willo012 View Post
                        no im asking in general is is possible or do you need to use all these different types of equipment? im asking the vets who have experianced it and know

and that is a brilliant quote!
                        at 5.9 bpel, you should be able to get to 8" easily. it will take a while, but its deffo possible.
                        When your the inventor of the three "ooks" you just know you got it going on...

Dont forget to REP if you like my posts....

Comment

With persistence, you can certainly reach that goal.
                          Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                          "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by blulite View Post
                            at 5.9 bpel, you should be able to get to 8" easily. it will take a while, but its deffo possible.
                            thats positive...makes me feel inspired reading it.
                            Start BPEL Feb 2011: 6.5"
                            Current BPEL March 2012: 7" - surely not :\

Comment

Its possible, it may take some time but its possible. I saw some nice gains from hanging along my pe journey but for the most part I've been all manual.
                              June 2010 Beginning bpel 5.75 mseg 4.75
                              Current bpel 7 3/8 mseg 5.5 I don't even know if I want to gain anymore.
                              New Short Term Goal 7.5x5.5
                              Long Term 8x6
                              :cool:

Comment

Working...
                              X