Want more girth? Try this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want more girth? Try this.

I've had better luck gaining girth than length. One of the things I've done to increase girth is a variation of the horse squeeze. Instead of allowing my distal hand (near the glans) slide to the hand at the base of my penis, I squeeze tightly with the base hand so no blood escapes back into my "inner penis." With the hand near the glans, I put downward pressure, making my penis fatten and turn dark red. At this point, I begin a small rotating movement ("cranking") with my base hand as the pivot point. I rotate both clockwise and counter-clockwise about 25-30 "cranks." To avoid the baseball bat effect, I sometimes put the OK grip with my base hand behind my testicles, gripping both base of the penis and scrotum tightly. (My balls are not being squeezed; they are on top of the OK grip.) I then repeat the compression squeeze and cranking motion. This is truly not for beginners.

Is that a real hard squeez. Oh, just enough to turn it red. Sounds good. i rep you 200 points.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy 8 View Post
      I've had better luck gaining girth than length. One of the things I've done to increase girth is a variation of the horse squeeze. Instead of allowing my distal hand (near the glans) slide to the hand at the base of my penis, I squeeze tightly with the base hand so no blood escapes back into my "inner penis." With the hand near the glans, I put downward pressure, making my penis fatten and turn dark red. At this point, I begin a small rotating movement ("cranking") with my base hand as the pivot point. I rotate both clockwise and counter-clockwise about 25-30 "cranks." To avoid the baseball bat effect, I sometimes put the OK grip with my base hand behind my testicles, gripping both base of the penis and scrotum tightly. (My balls are not being squeezed; they are on top of the OK grip.) I then repeat the compression squeeze and cranking motion. This is truly not for beginners.
      Make a video!
      10-25-11
      BPEL: 7 x 5.25
      NBPEL: 5" fat pad:(

Short goal:
      BPEL: 7.25" EG: 5.5"

Overall goal:
      BPEL: 7.5" EG: 6"

Comment

Agreed, video's help where words can't. I'm not comprehending the cranking motion.
        Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
        Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
        6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

Does 25-30 cranks count as one rep? and how many would you do? I'm working at getting some girth so I'd be willing to let you know how these go if I start doing them.

Raider

Comment

Originally posted by Raider View Post
            Does 25-30 cranks count as one rep? and how many would you do? I'm working at getting some girth so I'd be willing to let you know how these go if I start doing them.

Raider
            Same here.
            10-25-11

Short goal:

Overall goal:

Comment

Originally posted by Raider View Post

Raider
              No, 35-30 reps is the whole enchilada. You can do more if it's comfortable for you. I'm always trying to be cautious about not bursting a blood vessel so I use my own bio-feedback to judge how many I should do. I err on the side of fewer it vessels are really popping out.

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                Is that a real hard squeez. Oh, just enough to turn it red. Sounds good. i rep you 200 points.
                It's a pretty decent squeeze - or compression - but I only do it when I'm less than 75-80% erect. For (young) guys with a sensitive frenulum, it might be impossible to "crank" without getting a solid erection because when you are "cranking", your OK grip is sliding over the frenulum, or at least activating it.

Comment

Originally posted by Koh View Post
                  Agreed, video's help where words can't. I'm not comprehending the cranking motion.
                  I'm not going to make a video, but let me try to give you a visual to grasp the idea. Imagine holding a piece of rope stretched between your two hands. Keeping your left hand steady, move your right hand in 360 degree circles, like you were cranking an old car. That's the basic motion, but now add compression. Instead of trying to keep the rope taut, you are trying to squeeze the glans end of your 80-90% erect penis toward the base, but you've got an OK grip on the base that isn't letting any blood out so your penis starts to bulge and turn dark red. At this point, you are ready to crank your cock, making circular motion with the hand that has the OK grip on the glans.

If this visual doesn't work, I'm asking other Gym members to contribute another image of how to do this squeeze.

Good luck and report back!

Comment

thats a great exercise.

before doing any girth work do an extra long warmup. otherwise you will rupture a vessel or worse. i like a 20-25 minute rice sock before i start. you'll get a much better workout with a long warmup too.
                    The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
                    now: 7X5
                    next: 8X6

Comment

I'm still doing JP's 90 day because I'm still seeing results(length wise). I would like to add some girth. Would you guys recommend I do some girth exercises by just adding it to the routine(Uli, Horse Squeeze and this exercise) or doing the girth exercises I listed on a separate time in the day?
                      10-25-11

Short goal:

Overall goal:

Comment

So would you call this exercise intermediate or advanced for PE-ers? If intermediate I will give that a try. Sounds good.
                        Begin 7/25/2011:
                        NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                        FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                        NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                        UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

I've been doing this for a while back, I think its one of the best girth exercises. DTD calls it the Isolated Compression Squeeze.
                          Really thinking of skipping jelqs all together for this one. I've always done jelqs, and I believe its a great beginner exercise but '
                          I think when you have reached a certain PE plateau this is what works. I will try if for a longer period of time from now on.

Really not sure if jelqs really are that good for a long period of time because the penis gets so used to it. Not that jelqs aren't good.
                          When doing these the penis really swells up and you can see it directly. Would call it pumping without a device.
                          Jelqs only show a bit of swelling and makes the penis so tired. I also believe its a good way to adapt the penis
                          to more blood and higher pressure.
                          BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
                          EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

Yeah, I do the horse squeeze but also using one hand to clamp underneath the glans and using the other at the base in a v-lock form freeing the index and thumb so that they can add more pressure if need. I do 4 x 30 seconds. But I will try yours and see if it goes to my penis.
                            Begin 7/25/2011:
                            NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                            FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                            NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                            UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy 8 View Post

So you do the circular motion with the hand at the base AND the hand under the glands? Or are you simply just squeezing the hand at the base and doing the crank with the hand under the glans?
                              10-25-11

Short goal:

Overall goal:

Comment

Working...
                              X