Thread: perfect keagle
- 10-31-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
a quick question are you supposed to warm up before you keagle or can you just pop it out any time, also do you get better results in a flaccid state or fully erect??
- 10-31-2011 #2
The beauty behind the kegel is that you can do it any time, any place. However, a lot of people will say it's better to do them when you can fully concentrate on the exercise. Kegelling at work, or in the car, will give you less focus on either activity.
Same idea for the reverse kegel: no warm up needed."Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen
- 10-31-2011 #3
You should warm up doing short Kegels very quick. Then you can do some longer Kegels. Thta's how I do itIf you think my comments or posts are useful, consider giving me some rep
- By rbi99 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 97Last Post: 10-20-2016, 09:18 AM
- By Wazza in forum A Woman's PerspectiveReplies: 27Last Post: 04-07-2011, 12:31 AM
- By Samurai in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 01-05-2011, 04:51 AM
- By zipwork in forum Poll ForumReplies: 52Last Post: 12-07-2010, 06:25 PM
- By trex in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 05-05-2009, 10:02 PM