Thread: Who uses traction wrap?
- 10-31-2011 #1
I have a couple of questions pertaining to traction wrap. I have been using it now for a month and would like some info from members who are using it. How long should it be left on for? When do you work it into your routine? I have been warming up, doing a couple of light stretches, jelqing then finish with stretches. I warm down, then I put on the traction wrap on for about 45 minutes. When I started I only had it on for about 30 minutes, have been adding time on every week. Then I edge for 10 to 15 minutes. In the last month I have seen about a 1/4 of an inch gain in my flaccid and erect penis, no gain in the girth. Would anyone have some hints or advice on maybe changing the way I do my routine. For instance should I edge before putting the traction wrap on. Should I warm down after all my routine is done or just leave it after I have finished my stretches. I hope this doesn't sound to confusing for all you members. I would appreciate any feedback please.
- 11-01-2011 #2
Anyone out their using it? Would appreciate feedback!
- 11-01-2011 #3
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Portland, OR
Go to penis exercise Page and you will find out the answer. I believe it is 30 minutes of traction wrap which is more is used to combat the turtle effect after PE.Begin 7/25/2011:
NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6
FL 5.25, FG 5.2
NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7
- 11-01-2011 #4
- 11-01-2011 #5
- Join Date
- Sep 2009
I was when I was hanging.Goal: Huge
- 11-02-2011 #6
- By TryForSize in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 07-30-2014, 09:54 AM
- By spunkie in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 01-22-2014, 02:50 AM
- By dcreynolds in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 07-28-2011, 06:19 PM
- By engleangle in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 02-03-2011, 12:49 AM
- By babyface in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2010, 05:14 PM