Absence of my morning woods???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absence of my morning woods???

Just after my regular workout I took one week break but problem is I couldnt wake up with an erected penis even in my break time...it was also same during my workout time. I began to wonder about my oestrogen level.I feel horny all the time,I have to shave my moustache and beard everyday these are good indicators of well working manhood hormone but on the other hand I have some man boobs since I was 14-15 and I began to be suspicous about increasing levels of oestrogen. As I know there is a specific ratio between testosterone and oestrogen to wake up with a morning wood,maybe my high levels of oestrogen ruins this ratio? I need your opinions guys! Thanks in advance.
    VikingNorge
    Last edited by VikingNorge; 11-01-2011, 09:13 AM.

Maybe you should get some tests done to check your levels to see if they are in the safe range?

Comment

Hi. I haven`t had morrabrød regularly since I was younger. Don`t know about the hormone levels or that kind of thing. The reason we have morning erections, I have read, is to keep the bloodflow in your penis going. I guess I needed more of that in puberty. If you are having regular erections I guess you don`t need to get those morning erections as often. I am speculating a bit here. I have never had long periods of time where I have morning wood every morning, they just show up now and again. but I masturbate or have sex on a healthy and regular basis, almost daily, maybe there is a connection.
      Lykke til, mann.

Comment

Mange takk for hjelpen...thanks Steve...I will wait for a while and just observe it. Now I began to a new routine;30 minutes of wet jelqing and the next day 30 min of edging...2 on and 1 day off routine,cause my priority is girth,I will check my EQ and morning woods with this new routine.

Comment

I had that issue after I first started PE, but after I took a few weeks off after two months, my morning woody came back and better than before. I am forty years of age.
          Begin 7/25/2011:
          NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
          FL 5.25, FG 5.2
          NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
          UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Maybe you are overtraining. I get a lot of MW with my routine right now.
            July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
            bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
            meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

If your dick still works when you want it to I wouldn't worry. Are you looking for something to make an issue about?
              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

@Superdude;I dont think I am overtraining,I just use basic stretches and wet jelq for 30 min

@Cusp82;Of course I am not,it works very well but I just wanted to know underlying reason cause I always had morning woods almost everyday..More likely you didnt get my point on my previous message,I am just curious about hormonal issues. By the way,it should not be that difficult to reply the messages in a kindest way!

Comment

Don't put too much thought into morning erections. The likely hood of someone having a morning erection every single day for even a period of 5 days is not too good. Morning erections are not a sign of anything at all, other than letting you know that you woke up from an REM sleep cycle. That's it.

You're more likely to wake up without a morning erection than to wake up with one, always.

Comment

Originally posted by VikingNorge View Post
                    @Superdude;I dont think I am overtraining,I just use basic stretches and wet jelq for 30 min

@Cusp82;Of course I am not,it works very well but I just wanted to know underlying reason cause I always had morning woods almost everyday..More likely you didnt get my point on my previous message,I am just curious about hormonal issues. By the way,it should not be that difficult to reply the messages in a kindest way!
                    I wouldn't call my rely unkind; maybe just a bit grumpy. We all feel that the body is a machine, like a clock, and just does the same thing over and over. It doesn't. It has it ebbs and flows just like the rest of nature. As you get older morning wood comes and goes. Even when young it does the same. If your body "needs' a morning wood you'll get it. Your body, unlike our brain, does what it needs. It doesn't do things that are not needed. If you're healthy and you function fine the absence of monring glory simply means your body doesn't need to spend the energy to give you one. Sorry if I may have offened you; it wasn't my intent.
                    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by VikingNorge View Post

30 minutes of wet jelqing is a lot. How are your PIs?
                      July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
                      bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
                      meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

Maybe being quick to take offense at Cusp indicates a hormone imbalance.

Comment

I do not think it is the case. I am always a bit agressive also I didnt like the way he replied my post. As I see most of you from USA,Canada,UK...etc so it might be a cultural difference and it does not make sense for you,but I did not blame him at all...hOw could you make a boundary between my answer and my hormone balance?=)..I really liked this funny approach

Comment

@Superdude;what do you mean by Pls? I am not a newbie for PE,maybe I took some long breaks but I have already spent 8 months on PE...since I didnt want to go on stretching I just increased the time of wet jelqing, cause for Uli and the others I will wait for a while

Comment

VK, from what i have read up on, you should be getting 4-5 morning woodies per night, most of them do not wake you up, get a super woodie and it will. Your body releases allot of hormones when you sleep to repair things done in the day, if you got man tits that does show you that you have an imbalance going on, to much prolactin will cause man tits also. Best thing is to see your Dr that understands whats going on for help with the man boobs.
                              Hard 8 1/2" BPEL 6.5" EG

B height: 6' 1" (185.42 cm)
                              P diameter at the glans in Inches: 2
                              P diameter right in the middle in Inches: 2
                              P diameter at the Penis radix in Inches: 2.10
                              Penis length in Inches: 8.25
                              Penis Volume: 26.81 Inches³ (390.56cm³)
                              Penisfactor of 2.37

Comment

Working...
                              X