Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does an increase In BPSFL indicate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does an increase In BPSFL indicate?

I was just measure my BPSFL and it's gone up since the last time I measured. Is this a positive indicator? I know flaccid gains generally come before erect gains, but my normal flaccid is about the same, just the stretched and pressed length is greater. (about .3 of an inch greater than the last time)

What does this all mean? Good? Indifferent?
    Any help would be appreciated.

Either your tunica is a bit longer or it's more pliable, meaning it can fill up a bit more either way...
    Starting:9-8-2011
    BPEL: 8 in.
    MEG: 6.25 in.
    BPFL: 6.5 in.
    FL: 5.5 in.
    BPFLS: 9 in>(!!)

11-3-2011:
    BPEL: 8.562 in. (8+9/16)
    MEG: 6.375 in.
    NBPEL: 7.75

http://mraverage.com/sizer.php

Comment

It's an indication that you must be doing something right
      I see my gains first in BPSFL, then in BPEL and lastly in NBPEL. So keep a good eye on your BPEL!

Comment

I have this same question. My original BPSFL was 7 1/4 in., now I'm at 7 3/4 in. Hopefully this translate to gains in BPEL.
        06/01/11 NBPEL: 6 in. X 5.5 In.
        Short Term Goal (Hopefully less then 1 year) NBPEL: 7 In. X 6 In.

Comment

I noticed within days my bpfsl was much longer which did translate into a gain after 30 days. That reminds me, i really should start again...
          Start BPEL Feb 2011: 6.5"
          Current BPEL March 2012: 7" - surely not :\

Comment

Flaccid stretch length gains feel good to see that's for sure. But they Normally take awhile to transfer over to erect gains.

Erect stretches and between the cheeks stretches would speed that process up alot though, that's for sure. Erect stretches as in just in all 8 directions ect. Then Between the cheeks stretch is flaccid of course.
            Used to do PE on and off 2 years ago. I was 6.75 NBPEL, Measured a bit ago and was 7. Now keeping track.

Started serious PE - Start of march 2012 (once again restarted)
            NBEL 7.0
            BPEL 7.25
            EG 5.60

Measuring start of August -

Long term goal -
            NBPEL 9.00
            EG 6.50

Comment

How do you accurately measure BPFSL? When I stretch like that I pull skin upwards too and I can't press the bone!

admittedly, using a tape measure probably doesn't help
              "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Everything I know about Premature Ejaculation

Your dick is almost certainly big enough. Relax

Comment

Originally posted by spanky View Post
                How do you accurately measure BPFSL? When I stretch like that I pull skin upwards too and I can't press the bone!

admittedly, using a tape measure probably doesn't help
                Less skin gets pulled up when I hold my penis by the glans. I only do that for measuring though.

Raider

Comment

Working...
                X