Very Strong PC Muscle - Kegels??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Strong PC Muscle - Kegels??

I've been reading that Kegels are very important to increase erection hardness and bloodflow to the penis, and that most guys have a hard time doing a set of 10. But for some reason I have a very strong PC muscle and can do hundreds of Kegels and holds for upwards of 2 minutes.

Should I still be doing kegels? And if show should I move onto towel raises or something? I've never really done kegels before this so I guess I was just born with a particularly strong PC muscle...I don't know lol.

Yes you can still keep doing Kelgels just don't do them everyday because you may tire out your penis (try doing them every other day). You can also try towel raises because from what you say you have a very strong PC muscle. Happy PEing ^_^
    "We live to make the impossible possible that is our focus!"- Lightning

Comment

Remember to include reverse kegels.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
        Remember to include reverse kegels.
        Should RK's be done witht the kegel routine, or after? before? And should I do the same amount of RK's as kegels?
        Re-Start 2 mos GOAL
        NBP 16.9 17.4 19.5
        BP 18.5 19.4 21
        EG 14.6 14.7

Comment

Originally posted by fafaedras View Post
          Should RK's be done witht the kegel routine, or after? before? And should I do the same amount of RK's as kegels?
          Within the same k/rk workout generally . Ae you have no issues, rk should make up 30% of your workout.

Comment

So I should do about half less the RKs as kegels?
            Re-Start 2 mos GOAL
            NBP 16.9 17.4 19.5
            BP 18.5 19.4 21
            EG 14.6 14.7

Comment

I assume you have no sexual or toilet issues?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                I assume you have no sexual or toilet issues?
                Nope.
                Re-Start 2 mos GOAL
                NBP 16.9 17.4 19.5
                BP 18.5 19.4 21
                EG 14.6 14.7

Comment

Could kegels ever be detrimental past a certain age? I'm 43 and can do them all day, but I don't want to wear anything out.

Comment

Originally posted by xedious View Post
                    Could kegels ever be detrimental past a certain age? I'm 43 and can do them all day, but I don't want to wear anything out.
                    This question has more value than it first appears..
                    So exercise is good regardless of age so doing kegels are positive in the same way they recomend exercise throught life. However there is another part to this ; if you do squats and benchpress but no hamstring and no r-cuff or stretching work ,you increase your chance of an injury.
                    This is why I recomend reverse kegel, be included in kegel/reverse k workouts.

Comment

Working...
                    X