Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens after the beginner routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens after the beginner routine?

Hey guys,

I'm approaching the end of my JP90 routine ... and I've been wondering, what comes next? What should I do? How do I find what works best for me?

I don't want to go into this blind, make up my own routine, and not gain. What's the next step for me? How do I find it?
    "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
    Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
    Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
    As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

If this is how you feel and you think that you need further guidance then it might be worth considering 1-2-1 coaching with Big Al. He can do all the guess work for you. The reason i say this is because the next step after JP's routine is a journey that you have to do on your own. The beginners routine was set out to allow you to condition your penis for this next step which inevitably will involve advanced exercises.
    An ideal layout for your advanced regime will still consist of the fundemental elements of the beginner routines;

Warm up
    length
    jelqing
    Girth
    stamina
    warm or cool down

The best way is to implement changes gradually, that way you will know what and how your penis responds to certain exercises.
    Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
    Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
    Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

I read a bunch of these threads, and also some progress threads, pick up on exercises, read about them, then decide on a few to incorporate.

I've finished JP90 about 3 months ago. I've reduced the amount of jelqs (2 sets instead of 3) and added a set of stretches. This is because I want to target length. I will continue with this until I see no further gains. Then I can change it to add more stretches, maybe even reducing only to 1 set of jelqs.

This is just to give you an idea of what to do after JP90. Basically, look over other people's progress threads, think about if you want to focus on length or girth, then categorize each exercise accordingly, and also according to level (beg/int/adv).
      Starting (3/14/2011) = 5" x 4"
      Current (7/16/2013) = 5.75" x 4.125"

Short-Term Goal = BPEL 6"
      Long-Term Goal = 7.5" x 5.5"

Comment

If you have any gains, then keep it up, and check out the advance exercises and try out the ones you want, lets say if you want more girth, do squeezes or ulis, more length, different stretches. But if you're gaining just fine you can continue without adding anything till you hit a wall.

Comment

A lot of the guys here continue with JP's routine .
          You just add or subtract from it to fine tune your style .

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Originally posted by Qarzan View Post
            I will continue with this until I see no further gains. Then I can change it to add more stretches, maybe even reducing only to 1 set of jelqs.
            How long will you wait until you have decided you haven't gained?

Big Al sounds like he's going to charge me. Anyone have a guess to how much?

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
              One million Dollars! MUAHAHAHAHA.

I have no clue.
              13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Goal
              10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Goal

B
              link 2000's Links

Comment

Of course he'll charge you; he's providing a service that takes time.

Comment

Originally posted by AlteredBeast86 View Post
                  Of course he'll charge you; he's providing a service that takes time.
                  Exactly mate ...well said !
                  Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
                  Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
                  Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

Well, no it's not well said.
                    I asked what he would charge.
                    Not IF he would charge.

Both: Poorly read.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
                      See right there, how the question assumes he will charge me?
                      This is because I've assumed he's charging.

Srsly

Comment

What do people think of just continuing he JP90 and adding some tunica tugs?
                        July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
                        bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
                        meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

Well, if you're gaining with the JP90, then sure, I guess. That routine is really directed more at conditioning than actual gains.
                          I'm going to explore what helps me grow fastest. I've already gained 1/4" with the JP90 in two or three months. I'd like that to become 1/2" or even 1" in the same time or less.
                          I once heard of a guy gaining 5" in less than 6 months.

That is epic growth

Comment

LOL, sorry man. I didn't even register the question fully. Humorous response though.

Comment

No problem.
                              I wouldn't mind being charged. I think it'd be money well spent.
                              But I'm a poor student. In all honesty, I'm having trouble making rent.
                              So, Big Al might have to wait for my contribution. I would like to know what he charges, though. Is it one of those things, he charges per quarter inch of growth, and only when you grow?
                              Or does he charge you like a personal trainer? he'll make a plan for you, based on what you tell him, and he'll charge you a fixed amount?

It's something worth looking into.

Comment

Working...
                              X