Bump on Penis base (Pic)? Please Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bump on Penis base (Pic)? Please Help

I first did PE for about 6 month about 3 years ago. Then about a month ago I started up again, but I've haven't PE'd in the last two weeks. I don't know if I already had this before, but now I notice these surface "bumps" near the base of the penis, almost where I start my jelq grip. They are only on the surface of the penis, and move around with the skin, so its not coming from the penis muscle or anything. Could this be some type of scar tissue buildup of some kind? Have you guys seen this before?

Thanks
    Attached Files

I have that but never looked into what it may be. I figured it was part of my anatomy :/

07/25/2011
    BPEL 8.5"
    NPBEL 6.5"
    EG 5.49"
    Goal 09/27/2011
    BPEL 8.5"
    NBPEL 7"
    EG 5.6
    Current as of 09/27/2011
    BPEL 8.66" 22cm
    NBPEL 6.3" :(
    EG 5.65 =)
    New Goal 12/31/2011
    BPEL 8.66"
    NBPEL 7" let's try again
    EG 5.75"

Comment

looks like veins
      July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
      bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
      meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

Yeah it looks like a vein but it lacks any color. Also it moves around when I press on it. It feels like a deposit or something like that. It's not really hard, but its not squishy either.

Comment

You feel a bump on your penis?

Well, something terrible comes to my mind.
          Does it cause you pain? Discomfort? Do you notice it during sex, or when you exercise the penis?

Look online for any clues. If it still bothers you after that, have it checked out.

i have something similar in that area... but mine is definitely veins and skin. It attaches to my ballsack. Yours looks completely different.
          It could be nothing.
          But it could be something.
          Tell us what you find
          Toadstool
          Last edited by Toadstool; 11-04-2011, 12:42 PM.
          "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
          Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
          Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
          As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

No pain at all. I notice it when I jelq because I pull it with my grip and then once I reach a certain point it goes back to its original place.

Comment

You notice it *only* when you jelq?
              never when masturbating, or just in general? How about when you're flacid vs erect?

I'm not a medical professional. Just trying to probe with some questions to maybe help anyone else who's reading this.
              "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
              Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
              Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
              As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

I have the exact samething and ive concluded its a vein because it ONLY appears when there's a surplus of blood in the area.

Comment

What I meant when I said I notice it when I jelq is that I can feel it move when I jelq.

Yeah that's true it only appears when I get some type of erection. It's just weird because its forming at the exact same spots on either side of my penis, right when I first begin my OK grip. The only reason why I don't think it is a vein is because none of my other veins feel like this. It's kinda like a little tiny muscle type thing in that its kinda hard but still pliable.

Comment

Don't worry about it man. from the picture and from what you describe.. definitely looks to be a vein. the big veins can move around... mine do. The big dorsal vein and another big vein to the side of the base. They both move a little bit.
                    Starting (january 05, 2011):
                    BPEL: ~5.5?" X 4.25"?
                    Current:
                    BPEL: 6.5"X 4.5"
                    My Log

Comment

its a really wierd thing cause mine i was moving the skin around and it didnt move with it, mostly i would try and displace it but its at the same area so i think its a vein but it could be part of the shaft comming out? dont even know if thats possible to be honest.

Comment

I have something like that, I just assumed it was a prominent vein which is more prominent when erect, and very prominent when clamped
                        Start:
                        6.1" BPEL
                        4.8" MSEG
                        5.5" NBP

Current 21/08/2016:
                        7.375" BPEL
                        5.4" MSEG
                        6" BEG

Short-term goal:
                        7" NBP
                        5.75" MSEG
                        6.5" BEG