My study on warming down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My study on warming down

I have been doing my routine for a few months now and always included warming down after my routine with a heated rice sock. I read on a few different articles and posts that a warm down isn't necessary and sometime even not recommended, so I tested the theory. I haven't warmed down for four weeks now and recently had to cut a day out of each week, it has been on a thursday both times on a routine where I have Wednesday and weekends off. My penis has just felt way more fatigued and the PI's changed... The first two weeks I kept positive PI's and morning and night wood were rock hard everyday, but for the last two weeks my morning and night wood aren't as hard and I am scared to touch my penis on off days because I can tell that he's tired and deserves a break. I have officially decided that I will warm up and down with my beloved rice sock. I miss the energetic version of the little guy.

P.S. Why does the PEGym website not recommend warming down?
    P.P.S. I do recommend warm downs! (sorry Remek)

07/25/2011
    BPEL 8.5"
    NPBEL 6.5"
    EG 5.49"
    Goal 09/27/2011
    BPEL 8.5"
    NBPEL 7"
    EG 5.6
    Current as of 09/27/2011
    BPEL 8.66" 22cm
    NBPEL 6.3" :(
    EG 5.65 =)
    New Goal 12/31/2011
    BPEL 8.66"
    NBPEL 7" let's try again
    EG 5.75"

Fair play ! thats what it is all about ...trial and error.
    Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
    Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
    Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

I find it best to warm down allways have
      Start: BPEL 6.2" EMG 5.2" EBG 5"
      Current: BPEL 7" EMG 5.4" EBG 5.7"
      Goal: BPEL 8.7" EMG 6.7" EBG 6.5"
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...eu8in-log.html

Comment

After I jelq I am all fat and swelled up and the warm down seems to make the swelled pumped up looked go away faster so sometimes I think maybe it would be better not to warmdown as it will stay swelled and pumped up longer so is warming down good??

Comment

heat encourages circulation. it is almost always a good idea.

there are guys here and elsewhere however that swear by cooldowns with a cool water washcloth. they cite studies aout extending rat tails and how reducing heat while extended can help cartilage that was softened by heat set in place in itss longer form.

i like warmdowns better all the time... but logic would dictate that a cooldown would be better for length work, and a warmdown would be better for girth work.
          The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
          now: 7X5
          next: 8X6

Comment

...How do you cool down?

...and what does PI stand for?
            "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
            Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
            Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
            As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

PI is a physical indicator. it can be positive or negative. harder erections are a positive PI.

a cool down is a 10 wrap with a cool washcloth after a workout. it is probably beneficial to do light stretches during the cooldown.
              The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
              now: 7X5
              next: 8X6

Comment

ohhh.... Thanks!!
                "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Working...
                X