Had a scare - Bruised Vein?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had a scare - Bruised Vein?

Hey guys. I normally do slinkies (squash jelqs), and thought it'd be a good idea to do them clamped. Girth work ect

Well I did that today and second try doing it I notice a green bump, rip the clamp off immediatly and rub it down, jump in the shower and put hot water on it massage on and off. It's now a redish purple at roughly the base, roughly a centimeter and more red than purple. I can't tell if it's cut down my EQ really, since it sort of scared the sexual lust out of me. But I can get an Erection.

When it's back I might be able to judge. Can anyone give me the run down of what I should refrain from? How long? How long I have to wait before I can do clamping (without any methods), slinkies(squash Jelqs)

Should I also take a break with squats/running exercising ect?
    Used to do PE on and off 2 years ago. I was 6.75 NBPEL, Measured a bit ago and was 7. Now keeping track.

Started serious PE - Start of march 2012 (once again restarted)
    NBEL 7.0
    BPEL 7.25
    EG 5.60

Measuring start of August -

Long term goal -
    NBPEL 9.00
    EG 6.50

Im no expert or veteran, but my initial thought is to avoid erections for a few days.
    July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
    bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
    meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

You need to wait till the injury is absolutely completely healed before you resume any sort of PE. I wouldnt masterbate or edge either. Keep applying heat on it and at the very most you can try some very gentle massage to move fresh blood in and out of your penis.
      I would take at least 5 to 7 days off even if it appears to be better. More if it needs it.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

How long have you been a practitioner of PE?
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

on and off for like 3 years. Stopped for a full year. Been doing it for a month and a half consistently now.

It really cleared up now.. I think it's just I quickly hopped in the shower. It's still alittle purple there a bit, and seems to be a "tiny" bump. I had some slight pain in the general area a bit ago. but have been getting erections and gently massaging the area. I guess I'll take a week off.

Thanks. Just glad I got a response in general lol.
          Used to do PE on and off 2 years ago. I was 6.75 NBPEL, Measured a bit ago and was 7. Now keeping track.

NBEL 7.0
          BPEL 7.25
          EG 5.60

Long term goal -
          NBPEL 9.00
          EG 6.50

Comment

Do you guys think kegels are out of the question

NBEL 7.0
            BPEL 7.25
            EG 5.60

Long term goal -
            NBPEL 9.00
            EG 6.50

Comment

So, seems like the redness is completely gone. Although it's now a tiny bump. much smaller than the redness covered up, but there's still a very small bump. Pains from before haven't recurred.

NBEL 7.0
              BPEL 7.25
              EG 5.60

Long term goal -
              NBPEL 9.00
              EG 6.50

Comment

Originally posted by Sirnutsalot View Post
                Hey guys. I normally do slinkies (squash jelqs), and thought it'd be a good idea to do them clamped. Girth work ect

Well I did that today and second try doing it I notice a green bump, rip the clamp off immediatly and rub it down, jump in the shower and put hot water on it massage on and off. It's now a redish purple at roughly the base, roughly a centimeter and more red than purple. I can't tell if it's cut down my EQ really, since it sort of scared the sexual lust out of me. But I can get an Erection.

When it's back I might be able to judge. Can anyone give me the run down of what I should refrain from? How long? How long I have to wait before I can do clamping (without any methods), slinkies(squash Jelqs)

Should I also take a break with squats/running exercising ect?
                My pussy has been bruised beyond belief. My pussy has been ripped. I've had my cervix beat up. You know what? It healed. I think your dick will too.

Comment

Originally posted by mistydawn View Post
                  My pussy has been bruised beyond belief. My pussy has been ripped. I've had my cervix beat up. You know what? It healed. I think your dick will too.
                  What a champ. haha

Yeah it was just initial reaction seeing it that made me sort of lose it. I'll be back at it in a week, thanks.

NBEL 7.0
                  BPEL 7.25
                  EG 5.60

Long term goal -
                  NBPEL 9.00
                  EG 6.50

Comment

Working...
                  X