Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extender V.S Manual exercises

Hey guys,

A couple months back I tried PE for a week, but went to hard and had negative effects and have yet to get back into PE. I'm buying an X4 labs extender for the main purpose of straightening out an intense curve to the right.

The question I have, is do you guys think that I would be able to achieve the greatest long term gains if I did exlusively manual exercises until I've basically at my desired size, and then once I've aquired my near desired size use the extender to straighten?

My concern is that if I use the extender first, my penis will become very conditioned (to both length and girth work) and I will not cash in on the beginner gains as much as I would as if I were to start with manual exercises.

I think that it would be very beneficial for you to use your extender after doing a workout so your penis heals while being stretches. Also, you can do jelqs against your curve to help straighten yourself out.

You can do a simple routine like PESG's workout that way you can condition yourself and work on your curve at the same time. See his routine here. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...nner-read.html

Raider

Comment

Thanks Raider, I appreciate your input. Anybody else have any input they'd care to add?

Comment

do both?

Comment

Working...
        X