Just a few questions :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a few questions :)

As ive posted before, my goal was to reach a six incher in length which is about average, I would be pretty happy with that. Im thinking about where to add another set of stretches in as my routine is J90p with edging after every session on a 2 on 1 off. I jelq at a relativly high EQ,my girth just keeps increasing as my length stays the same.

Just some questions Ive had in my head..

If I reach my goals, how do i keep them? Do i have to keep doing PE? Cause that would kinda suck, I see when you work out your biceps, they increase and maintain only when you maintain a consistent workout, is this the case with PE?
    And.. Whats the most someone has gained from PE on this site? Im pretty sure Ive read in the sucess forum, some guy with an infulencing story gained more than 2 inches.. his name was PSEG i think. Are there any other outstanding gains I havent heard about? Thanks

Well once you have achieved your goal you'll have to do some pe to maintain what you have achieved. Hey to do a bit of work 2 or 3 times a week isn't all that bad is it?
    As for who gained the most; who knows ( and who cares)
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

People say you keep your goals by PEing for 3 months after you hit your goal then a light maintenance routine twice a week or so for a bit after that.

Comment

High erection jelgs (which shouldn't exceed over 80%) is targeted on girth where a lower erection level about 60% targets both. Some it takes longer to gain in length but mostly it is the opposite which girth takes longer. The issue could be on the stretching intensity which may be either too much or too little. Too much causes too many tears where the penis does not have a chance to heal (causing more damage than good) before you continue another set of PE and too little will have little effect because there is not enough resistance to really cause any tears at all. Stretch a little above the resistance level and hold for 30 seconds (I hold for a minute but I have been doing PE over 3 months). I have also found that 20-30% percent of erection level give me a good stretch.
        Begin 7/25/2011:
        NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
        FL 5.25, FG 5.2
        NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
        UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Working...
        X