About squeezes and tunica tugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About squeezes and tunica tugs

For a while back i've been trying out a new routine with tunica tugs and compression squeezes.
    When doing these I have actually noticed how sore my penis gets, and that is for days after. It really do not
    feel that "well" anymore... Its better now, do not say they are bad, but its not working that good for me I guess.
    The feeling is "oh my dick has a cold", not a good feeling at all.

I have not done almost any regular stretches during this time. When I did my routine like before
    I really felt that good feeling again afterwards. I do think I had a bit of bad EQ during this time.
    Tunica tugs and compression squeezes are really heavy on your dick and might not work at all for some people.
    If you feel your EQ is starting to fade something is not good. Only thing I did notice was a bigger flaccid
    and bigger semi erect. But my dick was not responsive. Perhaps i'm missing out on something here..?

Not sure the compression squeezes are that good really. I did feel that after squeezing I did have
    a great girth, but just temporary. I did grow only from only stretching and jelqing before.

The quest continues!
    BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
    EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

The jelq free routine uses squeezes instead of jelqs so they do work, but in my opinion they take longer to show gains than a jelqing routine but are simpler to do and take less time, of course need to be conditioned more than jelqs etc. And take a while to work up to enough to make a difference 50-75 5 sec squeezes.

Comment

Not every exercise works for everyone, that's why you gotta do trial and error, once you're conditioned, of course.
      Start
      6.75" BPEL (6.125" NBP)
      4.8" MEG

07/2017
      8.125" BPEL (7.25" NBP)
      5.25" MEG (5.75" Base)

09/2019 (Restart from 2 Year Break)
      7.625" BPEL (6.5625" NBP)
      5.125" MEG (5.875" BEG)
      4.25" NBPFL x 4.25" FG

Comment

Working...