Base Girth Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Base Girth Questions

Over the weekend, my girl and I got to talking about penis size. I knew I was not her biggest by a long shot, as I am slightly above average in length and my MSEG is the average. But what she said next, comepletely caught me off gaurd. She said I was def not close to the longest shes ever had, even hinting that i might be one of the smallest, even though stats tell me Im above average, but that I was one of the thickest dicks shes ever had. This prompted me to ask how can that be, when i am completely average in what i thought was girth. She told me my penis was wedge shaped. This was a total "eureeka" moment for me and made me feel comepltely dumb at the same rate.

Since I started getting "good" at sex, ive noticed that most the "good" sex ive had is when the girl is on top grinding or when im on top, but she pulls my hips in tight. Both of those lending themselves to base girth. Now i have never once in my life, until the other day, even thought to measure base girth, never even considered it really. But after a little research on how to do it properly, i measured.

Ill explain my technique for measuring. I layed on my back, got an erection, pulled my scrotum and such down between my legs as to avoid scrotum skin being mixed in with the measurement, and then measured just above the pubic hair line. I came up with an average measurement of 5.5" at the base. My eyes nearly fell out of their sockets.

First off, does base girth really count? I understand it counts, as its your penis, but i mean is it acceptable to think i have 5.5" girth?
    Secondly, are my measuring techniques correct? Or did i measure wrong here?
    From the limited searaching ive done on the site about this topic, it appears some people think base girth is legitimate and others think its not a real accurate way of girth. Thoughts?

While having sex if you go all the way in on thrusts then yes the woman can and does feel it for sure.
    And about your measuring, what if you stand up get an erection of 100% then just put the tape around the base, is it still 5.5"?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
      While having sex if you go all the way in on thrusts then yes the woman can and does feel it for sure.
      And about your measuring, what if you stand up get an erection of 100% then just put the tape around the base, is it still 5.5"?

While standing up and measuring, which i tried first, it was def much more complicated and tough. My scrotum was hard to pull back and keep out of the way, as gravity was pulling it straight down and i was trying to pull it back out of the way. I did eventually manage to get a couple of measurements, and both were right around 6". Being the skeptic i am, i quickly dismissed this as an error. I figured that the scrotum skin was not being cleared properly and was getting caught up in my measuring. Thats when i layed down to have gravity assist me in the process, instead of fight me. I feel more confident in my measurements while laying down, but if youre going to tell me that my 6" measurement is correct, I def take that. LOL

Comment

Also when i measured maying down, I had pushed my penis forward, so it was at a 90 degree angle to my body, similar to if i was standinging up

Comment

My girl has told me similar things. I am 5.25" on top, about 5.4" on the lower-middle shaft, and 6" at the base (without measuring scrotal skin). I don't think of myself as having a 6" girth (in fact, I report myself as having 5.25 girth for our polls, because they are based on MSEG), but sometimes I wonder whether to a vagina my penis feels similar to a 6" girth when it is all the way in (which I agree is the best way to make a woman orgasm -- just push hard and then grind it out!).

Comment

Originally posted by ClownVomit View Post
            While standing up and measuring, which i tried first, it was def much more complicated and tough. My scrotum was hard to pull back and keep out of the way, as gravity was pulling it straight down and i was trying to pull it back out of the way. I did eventually manage to get a couple of measurements, and both were right around 6". Being the skeptic i am, i quickly dismissed this as an error. I figured that the scrotum skin was not being cleared properly and was getting caught up in my measuring. Thats when i layed down to have gravity assist me in the process, instead of fight me. I feel more confident in my measurements while laying down, but if youre going to tell me that my 6" measurement is correct, I def take that. LOL
            I have that same problem. It's a lot easier for me to measure my base while laying or sitting down. Also, to help keep your dick at a 90 degree angle, you can put your ballsack in between your leg to help hold it in place. that way you have both of your hands to measure with.

Raider

Comment

Working...
            X