pumping after ejaculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pumping after ejaculation

Hey everybody. Today during my routine I edged past PONR. It was towards the end and I just had one set of pumping to go. I figured it would help with the turtle as it has in the past. Today I was wrong. That turtle laughed in the face of my pump. It said "You are not strong enough to stretch me even a millimeter chump!" Now I don't want to cause a masturbation fight on here again but I really think this is why some of us say not to ejaculate after your routine. The sheer stubborness of my penis after ejaculation leads me to believe this could hinder gains or healing time or both. I am cu4rrently warming down and am going to try and pump again after another 10 or 15 minutes but I'm not getting my hopes up. Just thought I would share this experience and see what peeps have to say about it.
    pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

I would wait till I got a boner again. I dont spew during or just after my workouts but thatis just me.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Believe me BigO I never plan to blow during or after but my discipline has really been lacking lately. I am abeliever in the "wait some hours" thought and this just reaffirms it for me.
      pterodactyl

Comment

Never tried it but am a dedicated pumper with the rest of my routine. Interestingly however after really good sex, I lose interest in all forms of PE for about 24 hours.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
        Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Me too Second.
          pterodactyl

Comment

Originally posted by second lensman View Post
            Never tried it but am a dedicated pumper with the rest of my routine. Interestingly however after really good sex, I lose interest in all forms of PE for about 24 hours.
            Me too, I think that's normal, but we must stay dedicated.....
            3/3/11: 6" BPEL
            3/3/11 5.5" MEG
            3/3/11 6.25" BEG
            4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
            4/12/11 5.6" MEG
            4/12/11 6.35" BEG
            5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
            5/18/11 5.6" MEG
            5/18/11 6.5" BEG
            8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
            8/26/11 5.35 Meg
            8/26/11 6.25 beg
            11/17/11 6.75 BPEL
            02/25/12 6.95 BPEL BPFSL 7.15
            05/01/2012 7.05 BPEL BPFSL 7.25

Comment

multiple ejaculatings in 1 day always shrink me and seem to kill all my progress

Comment

Originally posted by pterodactyl View Post
                Hey everybody. Today during my routine I edged past PONR. It was towards the end and I just had one set of pumping to go. I figured it would help with the turtle as it has in the past. Today I was wrong. That turtle laughed in the face of my pump. It said "You are not strong enough to stretch me even a millimeter chump!" Now I don't want to cause a masturbation fight on here again but I really think this is why some of us say not to ejaculate after your routine. The sheer stubborness of my penis after ejaculation leads me to believe this could hinder gains or healing time or both. I am cu4rrently warming down and am going to try and pump again after another 10 or 15 minutes but I'm not getting my hopes up. Just thought I would share this experience and see what peeps have to say about it.
                I totally agree - that's why I rarely - if ever - cum after a session. Seems to kill all progress.
                Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Working...
                X