Going to be trying a mix of supplements toward libido and cum volume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to be trying a mix of supplements toward libido and cum volume

So I am going to be trying a mix of supplements to see how they work.

I am going to start with supplementing 200-400mg of vitamin b6 / day. 200 morning, 200 before bed. It's water soluable so as long as I don't do it long term I shouldn't get any side effects. Higher doses of vitamin b6 apparently can help lower prolactin which in turn should assist the refractory period. I'd rather try this, then go with RX of dostinex which is serious medication. I am also going to introduce some zinc (25mg morning, 25mg at bedtime) and magnesium (250mg at bedtime) with my b6 at bedtime.

On top of it, I am going to give stinging nettle root (for erections/libido) a try with pygeum which is supposed to assist with pre-cum volume. I currently take Lecithin already and testofen (fenugreek).

It's either going to help me or do absolutely nothing. If there is one thing I want to get out of any of this..it's to lower my refractory period so I can go a 2nd time quickly...I am tired of getting off, and just losing complete interest in sex...sometimes for the rest of the day.

I will be adding L-arginine aakg as well.

I will update this as I go along.

I have been using a suppliment called "Test-Freak" which increases natural testosterone output. I've been sleeping better and feeling better overall. My sex drive has come back and a second round of sex is not a problem.

You could be suffering from low T, sounds like it to me.
    3/3/11: 6" BPEL
    3/3/11 5.5" MEG
    3/3/11 6.25" BEG
    4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
    4/12/11 5.6" MEG
    4/12/11 6.35" BEG
    5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
    5/18/11 5.6" MEG
    5/18/11 6.5" BEG
    8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
    8/26/11 5.35 Meg
    8/26/11 6.25 beg
    11/17/11 6.75 BPEL
    02/25/12 6.95 BPEL BPFSL 7.15
    05/01/2012 7.05 BPEL BPFSL 7.25

Comment

If you can get your hands on horny goat weed and yohimbe I would highly suggest it as well.

Comment

Celery is a volume increaser, no need for pills.
        PE'ing, the roots of all evil.
        My Road to gains LOG: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ml#post1189441

Comment

my 2 favorite enhancement pills are yohimbe get it at puritans pride for 10$ 2 bottles and testojack 200 which cost like 17$ But if you want semen volume go have a healthly diet lots of liquids and eat your celery everyday
          bikerider09
          Last edited by bikerider09; 11-11-2011, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Here's my current supplementation program. Seems to be working very well in areas of erectile quality and ease of gaining erections.

Vitamins and supplementation. My assessment of what works well.
            NOTE: I now use these supplements every other day except for the Tongkat Ali (and vitamins-D,C and a multivitamin). I take one of those on the days I take all of the other supplements and two on the days I do not take the other supplements.

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog28 View Post
              I am going to start with supplementing 200-400mg of vitamin b6 / day. 200 morning, 200 before bed. It's water soluable so as long as I don't do it long term I shouldn't get any side effects. Higher doses of vitamin b6 apparently can help lower prolactin which in turn should assist the refractory period. I'd rather try this, then go with RX of dostinex which is serious medication. I am also going to introduce some zinc (25mg morning, 25mg at bedtime) and magnesium (250mg at bedtime) with my b6 at bedtime.

On top of it, I am going to give stinging nettle root (for erections/libido) a try with pygeum which is supposed to assist with pre-cum volume. I currently take Lecithin already and testofen (fenugreek).

I will be adding L-arginine aakg as well.

I will update this as I go along.
              you will definately see results from this. big time results.
              The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
              now: 7X5
              next: 8X6

Comment

So just an update, at least from a vitamin B6 standpoint.

The last 4 days I have been taking300-600mg of vitamin b6 daily. I try to take 200mg in the morning, then 100-200mg during the day, then another 200mg about 1 hr before I think i will be having sex.

The last 2 days... I 'think" my desire loss has been thwarted a little bit. I have never taken an RX prescription like dostinex or bromo which are medical grade prolactin reducers (many men claim they don't lose any desire while on it, and are multi orgasmic).

Last night was interesting, and I can't say whether Vitamin B6 played a role or not, or if having sex a couple days in a row / getting off several times was the key factor (which i believe it was).

Had sex on Friday night (nutted 1 time). I got off 2x (masturbation) on Saturday. Had sex Sunday morning (kind of a quicky, only went for like 10 minutes tops)...then around midnight my wife surprised me with some head that I wasn't expecting...and so I was quite limp for the first 3 minutes of it (kind of shocked how quickly she was gobbling up my dick to be honest) lol but eventually started getting hard. now, I was already realizing how desensitized I was.... and that she could suck my dick for quite a long time if she wanted to. She eventually hoped on top of me (which btw is my killer orgasm move...meaning I blow my load quickly when she is on top). For whatever reason...last night I was able to last and she was able to hop forever on me. We ended up having sex for about 1 hour, in all types of positions..and much of it with her on top of me.

I can't stress enough how rare of an event it is for her to ride on top of me the way she did..and have me last. It's like a snowball chances in hell type of probability lol.

I did take 200mg of Vitamin B6 prior to having sex..but again I believe it may have played some kind of role, but the major reason for me lasting was most likely the desentization from getting off multiple times in 48 hours. Just a thought.

Comment

Working...
                X