Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Revenge taken...one more chance for PE;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revenge taken...one more chance for PE;)

Yesterday as I told before, I had sex with the same girl from last year. Last year I had problems with my EQ cause just had sex after a jelqing workout and I was really tired. Yesterday I had a strong breakfast with eggs,peanut butter and some other stuff that contains iron,zinc ...etc.I managed to drive her crazy,during foreplay my penis was like a iron stick and it was not flexible=)
    First I used my tongue to make it safer and she came in almost 10 minues and then my fingers and finally the intercourse. I didnt resist more than 5 minutes since I didnt have sex in last 6 months but I really liked my performance and hardness,particularly my girth...it was looking like an eggplant and her pussy was like a duck pond in frame of wetness,she was not same last year.But unfortunately we didnt have time for the second post
    Finally I am eager to give one more chance for PE but first I need the help of experienced guys. My English is not so well,so that I couldnt clearly understand the explanations of different exercises also many sample videos are not functioning
    I am 25 years old,I do not have any health problems,eating healthy(olive oil,omega 3 and multivitamin pills,salmon,onion,green tea,banana,peanut butter,eggs...etc) and hava a muscular body. I already jumped into from 188 cm to 190 cm this year,so this might be an advantage for me. On the other hand even with some simple exercises I gain muscle quite easily.My final goal is; 8" bpel and 5.6-5.75" eg.

My last routine was;
    15 min warm up with hot towel
    7.5 min regular stretching in all directions,with 30 sec holds
    20 min of wet jelqing
    7.5 minutes of mushroom head and kegel exercises.

What should I do from now on? Do you think this routine is okay? Should I just focus on length exercises now and after a cementing period go on with girth routines due to length first and girth later principles?Any advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Ha, The egg plant and duck pond reference is classic.

My new goal is to have an egg plant to create a duck pond.
    My Progress Thread

Stats:
    Current: BPEL 7.5", EL 7" and 5 7/8" MSEG.
    Started: EL 6" EL and 5.5" MSEG
    Goal: BPEL 8" and 6.0" MSEG
    FR - Started Jan 10th. with DTR.

Comment

It is nice to hear that you liked these expressions...but you already have the egg plant,if I can cause a duck pond with my 6.8" bpel and 5.1",you can create a waterfall=)...maybe main reason that girl likes me too much,although she has a boyfriend she could not reject me

Comment

First off, I wanna say congraturatins on your successful revenge. It sounds like you had a terrific time with her.

It's amazing to hear that a 25-year-old dude is still growing. Maybe chondroblasts are still actively proliferating in your growth plates of long bones. Anyhow, it's lucky for you to add almost 0.8 inch a year to your height at the age of 25..
        BTW, I wonder what the mushroom head is. It's a kind of PEs?
        circumcised. upward curve

Comment

Hi Adam, thanks for your nice compliments...this 0.4" increase on my height might be an indicstor for my PE...On the other hand,mushroom head is a kind of expression used for large glans.It is a fact that you can stimulate the vagina much more efficiently with a larger penis head,since first contact is done by penis head during intercourse. First I have read this term on a PE e-book then saw that it is well known by many people

Comment

Først av alt trodde jeg at du sa at du hadde sluttet? Og dette var for 2 dager siden? Uansett så er det så utrolig mye som kan bli sagt om rutinen din, men som alltid så foreslår jeg at du gjør JP's beginner routine med tanke på at du har hatt en lang pause og må igjen danne et fundament for å gjør PE videre. Jeg så at du ikke hadde fått resultater tidligere og tror nok gjerne det var for du enten ikke gjorde øvelsene riktig eller for du ikke gjorde d lenge nok(altså en fast rutine). Så jeg vet ikke hvor mye du vet om PE, men jeg anbefaler deg å sette deg inn i det, for jo mer du vet, jo mer kan nemlig DU tilpasse det til penisen din. Lykke til videre da

-UYN-
            19/04/2011
            FG: 4.25" +0.45
            FL: 5.19" +0.69
            EG: 4.75" +0.45
            BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
            NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
            BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Originally posted by UYN View Post
              Først av alt trodde jeg at du sa at du hadde sluttet? Og dette var for 2 dager siden? Uansett så er det så utrolig mye som kan bli sagt om rutinen din, men som alltid så foreslår jeg at du gjør JP's beginner routine med tanke på at du har hatt en lang pause og må igjen danne et fundament for å gjør PE videre. Jeg så at du ikke hadde fått resultater tidligere og tror nok gjerne det var for du enten ikke gjorde øvelsene riktig eller for du ikke gjorde d lenge nok(altså en fast rutine). Så jeg vet ikke hvor mye du vet om PE, men jeg anbefaler deg å sette deg inn i det, for jo mer du vet, jo mer kan nemlig DU tilpasse det til penisen din. Lykke til videre da

-UYN-
              I cant do this with my computer!
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I did it with my phone and its solid advice =)
                pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                  I cant do this with my computer!
                  Hahah, what? :P

-UYN-
                  19/04/2011
                  FG: 4.25" +0.45
                  FL: 5.19" +0.69
                  EG: 4.75" +0.45
                  BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58