- 11-13-2011 #1
To the guys that shave downstairs. Here is a routine I have been using that is kinda proving successful.
If your new to shaving or are a veteran - it does not matter! It requires you to have the time and patience to get it right.
1. Using an electric shaver - trim the hair down using the lowest setting on your trimmer. This will make it easier to shave later.
2. Wash the area well with luke warm water. You can use soap or a face wash whatever you fancy. Usually soap dries out the skin so maybe find something will a little more moisture.
3. Pour a decent amount of CONDITIONER (stuff you use after shampooing your hair!) in your palm and apply it to all the areas your about to shave.
4. Starting from the top work one side of your testes and then move around towards the other side.
5. Rise the enter region with luke warm water so no more product is left.
6. Now rise the enter region with COLD water to close up all the pores and for the testes to fall back to their retract position.
7. Use a decent amount of body lotion of your choice and apply to the entire region. Work it in so it absorbs and drys.
8. Use a towel to PAT DRY. DO NOT RUB THE GROIN!! As this will cause irritation to the newly shaven skin.
>> And there you have it your hairless Itchless groin!
Please let me know on how you get on.
I have been researching for a while on ways to get the best shave and this method seems to work quite well.
Again everyone will be different so try it out at your own risk and if it works REP ME!
- 11-13-2011 #2
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
I've been manscaping since the late 80's and after a few weeks I never itched again. Skin becomes accustomed to the shaving process after a while.
Conditioner does work well but it is also important to not keep running the razor over the same spot repeatedly. This is the primary cause of irritation whether you're shaving your face or your manly man parts.
- 11-17-2011 #3"Todays preparation determines tomorrow's achievement."
- 11-17-2011 #4
I've shaved for years, got over the itching after the first few times shaving. Now I'm going for the 70's look.
- 11-17-2011 #5
- 11-17-2011 #6
- 11-17-2011 #7"Todays preparation determines tomorrow's achievement."
- 11-17-2011 #8
- 11-17-2011 #9
- 11-17-2011 #10
Bet it would feel great. Just don't know how it would work with my piercing.
- By Jelq in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 11-11-2011, 12:17 PM
- By HelpMeGetBig in forum Penile Anomalies and InjuriesReplies: 5Last Post: 01-19-2011, 12:21 PM
- By saha in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 12-08-2010, 04:44 PM
- By Dance Sucka in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 10-13-2010, 09:35 AM
- By Scotty123 in forum The GymReplies: 1Last Post: 06-01-2010, 04:44 PM