For that Itchless groin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For that Itchless groin!

To the guys that shave downstairs. Here is a routine I have been using that is kinda proving successful.

If your new to shaving or are a veteran - it does not matter! It requires you to have the time and patience to get it right.

1. Using an electric shaver - trim the hair down using the lowest setting on your trimmer. This will make it easier to shave later.

2. Wash the area well with luke warm water. You can use soap or a face wash whatever you fancy. Usually soap dries out the skin so maybe find something will a little more moisture.

3. Pour a decent amount of CONDITIONER (stuff you use after shampooing your hair!) in your palm and apply it to all the areas your about to shave.

4. Starting from the top work one side of your testes and then move around towards the other side.

5. Rise the enter region with luke warm water so no more product is left.

6. Now rise the enter region with COLD water to close up all the pores and for the testes to fall back to their retract position.

7. Use a decent amount of body lotion of your choice and apply to the entire region. Work it in so it absorbs and drys.

8. Use a towel to PAT DRY. DO NOT RUB THE GROIN!! As this will cause irritation to the newly shaven skin.

>> And there you have it your hairless Itchless groin!

Please let me know on how you get on.

I have been researching for a while on ways to get the best shave and this method seems to work quite well.

Again everyone will be different so try it out at your own risk and if it works REP ME!
    "Todays preparation determines tomorrow's achievement."

I've been manscaping since the late 80's and after a few weeks I never itched again. Skin becomes accustomed to the shaving process after a while.
    Conditioner does work well but it is also important to not keep running the razor over the same spot repeatedly. This is the primary cause of irritation whether you're shaving your face or your manly man parts.

Comment

Originally posted by starbuck1963 View Post
      I've been manscaping since the late 80's and after a few weeks I never itched again. Skin becomes accustomed to the shaving process after a while.
      Conditioner does work well but it is also important to not keep running the razor over the same spot repeatedly. This is the primary cause of irritation whether you're shaving your face or your manly man parts.
      It is such an awesome feeling. Makes you feel clean and young!

I used to get very dry using Gilette/Shaving Gels etc but since I swtiched to Hair Conditioner, I do not get the itchy feeling anymore.

I also try to use a new blade each time. That helps!

Comment

I've shaved for years, got over the itching after the first few times shaving. Now I'm going for the 70's look.

Comment

Originally posted by FrenumGuy View Post
          I've shaved for years, got over the itching after the first few times shaving. Now I'm going for the 70's look.
          Too much effort? lol

You know sometimes its great to have that 70s look

Comment

Originally posted by Jelq View Post
            Too much effort? lol

You know sometimes its great to have that 70s look
            Winter coat, get cold here. Now to just keep the wife from trying to shave my back this winter and I'll be set.

Comment

Winter coat, get cold here. Now to just keep the wife from trying to shave my back this winter and I'll be set.
              Wow, must be real cold out there. We have not entered the Big Freeze just yet. If and when we do Im getting myself one of these!

http://pics.livejournal.com/journal_ista/pic/000011y5

Comment

Wow, must be real cold out there. We have not entered the Big Freeze just yet. If and when we do Im getting myself one of these!

Cock sweater. Awesome.

Comment

Cock sweater. Awesome.
                  I know right. I bet every guy would love one for Christmas! lol Obv not stiched by your granny.

Comment

Bet it would feel great. Just don't know how it would work with my piercing.

Comment

I'd love to have one of these. Great on those cold mornings.

Comment

This should help any irritation from manscaping

Steve Martin's Penis Beauty Creme - Saturday Night Live TV Show - Break.com

Comment

I'd love to have one of these. Great on those cold mornings.
                          Great isn't it!
                          Jelq
                          Last edited by Jelq; 11-17-2011, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Now we need to learn to knit!

Comment

Originally posted by starbuck1963 View Post
                              Sadly some of us are not in the US of A, so can you find a link of Youtube to show us?

Comment

Working...
                              X