Thread: Slow Squash jelqs and cuts
- 11-14-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
Hey guys, was wondering if you ever experienced this.
It's understandable why it happens but. When I have say cuts from shaving. I end up later doing SSJ's and when I do I notice while doing them blood seeping from those cuts. Sadly it only happens when I have ALOT of expansion.
But yeah I get a bit alarmed when seeing a blood on a finger tip lol. Very strange feeling, but in its own way like a trophy.
Anyone else experience this? or think it could be seen as a bad thing?
- 11-14-2011 #2
Your penis is FILLED with blood, do you really think that losing some is a good thing? Probably not. If you really want to get prevent the cuts from happening in the first place, use shaving cream if you're not doing so already. Once you're done, put some aftershave on your ding dong and leave it, burns like hell, but it works. Not too much different from regular shaving.PEGym member by day, dating coach by night.
Current: 6.0 NBPEL x 5.0 MEG
Goal: 6.50 NBPEL x 5.25 MEG
- By rayz in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 04-20-2013, 04:14 PM
- By Sirnutsalot in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 07-20-2012, 04:18 AM
- By visitor in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 10-04-2011, 02:03 PM
- By royhoward in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 07-24-2011, 08:49 PM
- By ijsf in forum Foreskin Restoration ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 03-16-2011, 03:37 PM