After of Before

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After of Before

Is it best to have sex/masturbate before or after PE exercises, is there a safe period or is it best to wait for a day

Snapper

Some people usually say sex/masturbation etc is best 2 hours before or after PE. Not actually sure if it really affects gains or not, but better safe than sorry?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
      Some people usually say sex/masturbation etc is best 2 hours before or after PE. Not actually sure if it really affects gains or not, but better safe than sorry?
      Apparently it does, according to this article: https://www.pegym.com/articles/ejaculation-and-penis-size-gains

It gives the results for people who ejaculate between 1 hour of their PE session.
      It says that you receive lowered results than if you did not ejaculate it.
      "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
      Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
      Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
      As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

In my own experience my pecker responds better if I do not ejaculate after a workout. Also, I probably would not get an good semi erection for jelqs if I cum before a workout.

Comment

I like to cum on the day after a PE day, but not on the day off. My logic, (no scientific basis whatsoever), is that once the penis cums, it has no motivation to want to cum again for a while. To cum, it must stay plump, or in a near ready state. I'd rather my penis recover in this state with more blood flowing in and out of it and getting spotaneous erections throughout the day, and possibly sex hormones flowing in and out, then to "heal" with a penis that "doesnt care anymore" because it got what it wanted already, a cum.

I know it sounds silly, but the mind is a big part of all this anyway.

Comment

Working...
          X