Stretches & Squezzes during warm up and after Jelq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretches & Squezzes during warm up and after Jelq

Hi all , after doing the gym for one year , i decided to add to my sessions squeezes and stretches....Oh my God , they really do work !!!Once agian i am surprised with the results i See......

Now i want your opinion about something.....advice from YOU experts......

I do squeezes during warm up....holding the base of my penis and squeeze for about 10seconds....i do this about 10 times....

I do stretches before i start my Gym by holding the base of my penis and with the other hand slowly stretching forward till i reach my glans , then stop there for about 5seconds but at the same time i am stretching both ends , lightly......I do this 5 times.....

I believe that the best timing that squeeze and stretches work , is when the soft muscle and tunica are relaxed...lets say after a good warm up or a jelq session.....

Do you agree with that ?????????

I would never do squeezes right off the bat. You should do atleast some jelqs and get your penis warmed up and a little used to the expansion before you go into such an advanced exercise. Also, start with only a few reps for a short hold and then work your way up.

As for the stretches, are you saying you're doing tunica tugs or are you just pulling out with both hands? and I hope you are doing these after you've had a proper warm up.

Raider

Comment

I like to do a warm up, then do some stretches, then get to the blood flow stuff like squeezes or jelqs. But Ive been experimenting with edging first, then doing the squeezes. Ive noticed I dont need to do the warm up so much if I do it this way.

The edging gives me a full erection. Then I could do some light Uli type squeezes, which expand my penis a bit, but then lessens the erection level, which is perfect. Because then I can go into my jelqs. Then I repeat: Edge, Squeeze, Jelq.

Comment

Working...
      X