Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here is the way to get a huge penis. No PE, No Pills!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is the way to get a huge penis. No PE, No Pills!

There is actually subliminal messages that you can play that will make your dick grow every day for only $14.95. This is an actual product being sold. Here are the messages:

• I have a naturally large penis
    • My penis is growing in size
    • I am sending any excess body fat into my penis
    • All my extra body fat is being sent into my penis
    • I have an abundance of blood flow into my penis
    • My blood flow and circulation around my penis is excellent
    • I am sending nutrition and vitamins into my penis
    • My penis receives an excellent supply of nutrition
    • My penis is growing larger everyday <------------------ WOW!!!
    • I am confident about the size of my penis

For the ladies, I saw one for subliminal breast enhancement.

Maybe I can think myself into growing a third arm.

Actually there is a lot to be said for positive thinking. Natural healers use it and there is documented proof of it's usefulness over the last several centuries.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
    Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Okay. So... you think your penis bigger? And getting fat in your penis is not healthy... considering it would be clogged up and the muscles would be weaker.
      So, yes, positive thinking helps. The mind is a powerful tool... BUT you will not grow it that way. It is a crock of bull.
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

But Wait!!

There's more!!

Order now, and we'll throw in an audio tape for FREE!!
        Now you can listen to the soothing sounds of the wind and the waves, calming you, speeding up recovery time and allowing you TO GROW A BIGGER DICK!

If you order in the next TEN MINUTES, we'll give you a BIGGER deal! We'll throw in a shake weight to improve your cardiovascular fitness and arm strength. The come in 3 different sizes: the small yellow, the average white, and the extra large black (takes two hands)

What an amazing deal!! All for 14.95. Don't hesitate! Call now!
        "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
        Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
        Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
        As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Maybe it will work for hair loss. I think I'll give it a try. Think; hair-grow,hair-grow, hair-grow. It doesn't seem to be working just yet but I'll give it some more time.
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
            Maybe it will work for hair loss. I think I'll give it a try. Think; hair-grow,hair-grow, hair-grow. It doesn't seem to be working just yet but I'll give it some more time.
            Be careful with this. I thought about breasts for a long time and then I grew some
            It's a double edged sword.
            "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
            Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
            Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
            As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Originally posted by WalrusGumBoot View Post
              For the ladies, I saw one for subliminal breast enhancement.
              Someone send that Tink's way, she can incorporate it into her boobie routine.
              13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Goal
              10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Goal

B
              link 2000's Links

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                It's pretty obvious Cusp that the key to this bad boy is first forking over the $14.95!!! Quit buying cookies for a day or two and you will have saved more than enough.
                FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                The Ultimate V (The UV)
                Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                Heated Bundled LAS
                Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Yeah, it's called surgery.
                  Begin 7/25/2011:
                  NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                  FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                  NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                  UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

WOW $14.95 What a bargain, I'm gonna buy 2

Comment

I can pump my dick and it will grow
                      I can hang and it will grow
                      I can jelque and it will get bigger
                      I can stretch and it will get longer
                      All for free, but wait, there is more...............in your pants.
                      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                        I can pump my dick and it will grow
                        I can hang and it will grow
                        I can jelque and it will get bigger
                        I can stretch and it will get longer
                        All for free, but wait, there is more...............in your pants.
                        Yes sir!

Comment

There was a guy that wrote a sarcastic review saying that even his dog's penis grew listening to the tapes with him..

Comment

Like my dad always says, if it sounds to good to be true it usually is.

Comment

I am an absolute believer in subliminal messages in that it can control (or suggest) behavioral changes, but not physical.

Here are a couple of true stories.

I've been in the Information Technology field for about 28 years now. In the mid 80's, computers were still mainly running DOS and had the green or amber monochrome phosphor screens. A co-worker turned me on to this subliminal program that is just a single executable you would load on a computer with another small file that contained your text messages to display subliminally ever few seconds. You would edit the autoexec.bat file on a computer to automatically start up the program every time the computer reboots.

Back in those days, the phosphor in the monitors faded quickly when voltage to the pixels were turned off. So you could perceive a slight flicker of something at the top of the screen, but could not make out what it said.

So my devious mind targeted a really hot secretary at work. We were introduced once, but she barely acknowledged my existence after that. I am in the I.T. department, so I had excuses for being at somebody else's computer ("errr.. I think this hard drive is acting kinda funny"). I came to work early and loaded the program on her PC. I put in some subliminals about her thinking I was sexy and all, and how she wants to know me and date me. It was about noon I went to the office supply closet, which so happened to be across the hallway from her. She is checking me out, then starts talking to me. She then asks me if I wanted to go get some drinks with her after work! This started a pretty long dating relationship between us.

The next and only other time I used it (the technology of monitors changed later and it wasn't invisible anymore... dammit!) was with a new girlfriend I had. She was so smoking, but she did not like oral sex. Or rather, she was inexperienced in the area and was pretty frightened (or revolted, who knows) of the idea. It was very frustrating for me because I love oral and she was perfect in every other sense. Her brother was using the computer at their house, so she asked if she could come over and use mine. This was back in the day when if a house had a computer, it was only one. I said sure, then my horns popped out and quickly loaded the subliminal program with messages about her loving oral sex. She was working for a while on her assignment (she was a college student). I come in and stand next to her and ask how's it going. I kid you not.. she grabs my cock through my jeans, pulls it out, and starts sucking away. I was like OH YEAH!

It works.

Comment

Working...
                              X