- 11-18-2011 #21
Isn't edging right after you pe supposed to help aid in recovery too? I always edge right after then warm down.
- 11-19-2011 #22
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
kegel practice and rather frequent edging sessions...many shorter edging sessions of say 10-20 minutes and a few times a week longer 45- 60 minutes ones. I can tell that with that combination my penis tends to get fatigued. It has been often harder to get and keep a good erection during edging and during sex. That's where the mind stuff comes in because fear of failure in bed becomes prominent and makes a difficult situation much worse.
So I took several days off and am gradually getting back into an (adjusted, less rigorous) routine. So far my eq and confidence level is much improved, but it is still early. My guess is that my 60 year old dick is not as resilient as it once was and needs more time out time to perform. I need to figure out a good balance that will allow me to continue to condition and at the same time allow for the wait time which is apparently necessary for me for decent in bed performance.BPEL 7.0 +1 1/8"
EG 5.6 +.6 (average of girth measures)
Midshaft EG: 5.75 +.75
Base EG: 6 +.75
Top EG 5 +.5
NBPEL 6.2. +.2
BPSFL 7.3 +1.3
- 11-19-2011 #23
PE Gym Editor
PEGym Hero ☺
Admin of the Month Mar 2015
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
- Blog Entries
yes be carefull to be progressive with kegels they can cause this issue. Total workload is an issue also.
- By eczo in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 01-16-2011, 02:41 AM
- By Leeds2010 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 01-10-2011, 03:18 AM
- By calixto in forum Poll ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 03-12-2010, 05:46 PM
- By Abrey in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 02-05-2010, 05:52 PM
- By AverageJoseph in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 10-05-2009, 10:07 AM