Dead End with just about everything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead End with just about everything

Ok so all up i have been doing PE for about 3 years, starting with jelqing which was the popular thing back then, and slowly moving towards hanging, on to L-arginine, AAKG, Green tea as helpers, on to DHT gel which did nothing and other techniques like edging. I have hanged an insane amount of weight for 20 min sessions, then 10 min, multiple times through out the day - i study so i have alot of free time at home. Long story short NOTHING is budging in length - i find it extremely easy to gain girth i could go from 5.5 inch to 6.0 in a week if i wanted to, but what i want is length!

Im sitting at 6.5 Non Press, 6.75 if i lean back and measure. And have been stuck on this exact length for over a year its so fustrating, its like my dick is made of steel and it just cant budge and it fustrates the hell out of me day in day out not getting any gains. i have gone through so much pain in hanging, sore skin and marks. for no results

Im starting to think people who gain are only gaining in stronger erection quality or pulling an already hidden penis outwards not actually growing one.

If anyone can give any advice for a hard gainer, i have taken long breaks- 3 months which hasnt worked.

Any tips would be appreciated, thanks

Before hanging did you start with a manual pe routine something with stretches for atleast 6 months? And never gained any length from it? Saying you hung an insane amount will probably hurt your gains instead of gain, rest is key. Have you been taking proper rest days with your routine and what was your routine(s) like?

Comment

Well you've been at this for longer than I have, but I think a more detailed log of sessions and routines would be needed for the best advice. Sorry it's been so frustating, but easy girth gains is an awesome thing, and your length is above average to start with.

Comment

I think you should look at Saiyan22's tunica hanging.
        Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

Yes, I would like to see a much more detailed account of your routine over these years.

I might also add that some people gain more easily one way than the other. I have always felt that girth gains come easier for most people. But this conclusion may be because girth came easier to me. I know at least that this is true of me at this moment. I am 6.5" at the base, and I could EASILY reach 7" or even higher. I know this for a fact because I hit 8" girth at the base a couple of times. The same thing is true of length for me, but it would take A LOT more effort, and I would probably have to turn to hanging, etc. which I choose not to do.

Of course, I am only coming from my own experience, but I would hazard to say that you just did not hit upon the right routine for your individual penis. Each one is different in certain ways.

Comment

Yes i started off with jelqing,

Heres what i could remember..

1st year. 200 to 300 jelqs with heating gained alot of girth very easily. Some wet jelq, some dry really just added to the same result mabye a 1/8 erect gain

2nd year. Stopped jelqing. Started off hanging after penis definatly conditioned, 2kilo hanging 20 min sessions x4 split to 2 times throughout the day. Wrapped sock to keep from turtling daily. Over the year increased slightly every few months. Til hitting a massive 13 kilos. Which could only do 13 min sessions x4 as it takes its toll on the skin.

3rd year took a 3 month break to reset he ligs and got into aakg and green tea. Followed up the hanging again starting low and still nothing after 3 months. Tried erect stretches. Bends. Edging. Which gave a massive appearance looks as if it was 7.5x6 but it was just an eye trick by the girth.

I think il have to resort to OTS and try my luck. Dld blasters gave me some results a few months ago but didnt continye with it, could of just been stronger erect quality from kegals.

Comment

How come you never did a routine, aka stretches if you wanted length, jelqs target mostly girth and a bit of length. If the hanging was always accompanied by turtling maybe you were overworking and that differently doesn't help gains. Ever felt pain or soreness or fatigue after your jelqs or hanging, because you shouldn't.
              Maybe you should try an all manual stretching routine after you're done your rest break and see how that goes.

Comment

13 kilo's!?!

Comment

Try hanging like 2, 3 times in a week not 5 or 7 and do some Jelqing after you have done with your hanging, that's helping me alot with hanging, my "EQ" is better too.
                  Giveu8in
                  Last edited by Giveu8in; 11-18-2011, 07:39 AM.
                  Start: BPEL 6.2" EMG 5.2" EBG 5"
                  Current: BPEL 7" EMG 5.4" EBG 5.7"
                  Goal: BPEL 8.7" EMG 6.7" EBG 6.5"
                  https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...eu8in-log.html

Comment

Wow.. ok i have been hanging straight out for the past 2 days. 20 min sessions followed by 10 min breaks in between, Have been sporting a bigger flaccid and a much more vascular girth.. good signs indeed! Hopefully this leads to a break through eventually - il keep 2 days a week for breaks and see how it goes

Comment

Try extending, after a good 90 day manual routine.
                      3/3/11: 6" BPEL
                      3/3/11 5.5" MEG
                      3/3/11 6.25" BEG
                      4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
                      4/12/11 5.6" MEG
                      4/12/11 6.35" BEG
                      5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
                      5/18/11 5.6" MEG
                      5/18/11 6.5" BEG
                      8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
                      8/26/11 5.35 Meg
                      8/26/11 6.25 beg
                      11/17/11 6.75 BPEL
                      02/25/12 6.95 BPEL BPFSL 7.15
                      05/01/2012 7.05 BPEL BPFSL 7.25

Comment

Originally posted by beachbay View Post
                        Til hitting a massive 13 kilos.
                        Beachbay, Keep us posted. I too believe that I have a very rigid peen. Very strong ligs and tunica. So I think I will have a harder time gaining length, like yourself. I did gain 1/2 inch in the first 2 months of hanging everyday, but have not gained any length hanging every other day for the last 60. So I am going back go everyday.

What works is different for everybody. But I admire your persistence. I look forward to hearing about you having a break through, and hope you will share it with us.
                        Start (04/25/2011): 6.875"BPEL x ~5.375" MSEG
                        Current (2/27/121): 7.625" BPEL (+.75) x -5.875" MSEG (+.5)
                        My Progress Thread

Comment

Working...
                        X