problems starting the JP 90 day routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problems starting the JP 90 day routine

Im 20, over the years I've masterbated frequently almost everyday at least twice a day since 11. My question is can i still do the JP 90 day routine without harming myself or do i have to wait couple months (w/o masterbating)? and also do i have to take the supplements that the jp 90 day routine suggests? I would appericate much feedback. Thanks!
    BlackSmithJones
    Last edited by BlackSmithJones; 11-18-2011, 04:58 PM.

Do the routine, eat a balanced diet ( so you don't need supplements) stop jerking off before your dick falls off, and good luck towards your gains.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Cusp.. right to the point.. and 100% correct!
      Just start the routine and post a log in the progress forum if you want people to keep track and you can even ask questions there if if cannot find what you're looking for with the search function.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
        Do the routine, eat a balanced diet ( so you don't need supplements) stop jerking off before your dick falls off, and good luck towards your gains.
        Thanks for that and also when i reach my GOAL of 7.5x6 can i just stop doing the exercises or do i have to keep doing them?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSmithJones View Post
          Thanks for that and also when i reach my GOAL of 7.5x6 can i just stop doing the exercises or do i have to keep doing them?

Hmm Depends really,you may be extreamly lucky and just lose alittle bit of size,most likely you will need to do maintence routines to keep your current size but hopefully in most situations you wont need to do it a often as when your where trying to reach your goal,i could start quessing and say maybe you might only need to do 2 sessions a week after you have completed what you set out to achieve but that would be wrong and basically my advice would be to reach your goal with a safe strong structured routine and experiment after to see how much less PE work you can get away with.

Make sure to always measure so you know whats working or not during and after you have completed your main first routine.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason - PE ! View Post
            Hmm Depends really,you may be extreamly lucky and just lose alittle bit of size,most likely you will need to do maintence routines to keep your current size but hopefully in most situations you wont need to do it a often as when your where trying to reach your goal,i could start quessing and say maybe you might only need to do 2 sessions a week after you have completed what you set out to achieve but that would be wrong and basically my advice would be to reach your goal with a safe strong structured routine and experiment after to see how much less PE work you can get away with.

Make sure to always measure so you know whats working or not during and after you have completed your main first routine.
            thanks for the edvice and ill probably aim for 8x6 if thats the case, by the way nice avatar but i liked red heads tho lol

Comment

...also i cant get fully erect anymore and i think i lost 1/2 inch in length

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSmithJones View Post
                ...also i cant get fully erect anymore and i think i lost 1/2 inch in length
                So how did that happen?
                The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                  So how did that happen?
                  chronic masterbation i assume..

Comment

I masterbate over 3 times a day, my erections are as hard as ever.

Comment

Originally posted by FixinDatBend View Post
                      I masterbate over 3 times a day, my erections are as hard as ever.
                      ..how many years (no homo) cuz i got 9 on my side

Comment

Working...
                      X