really struggling here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• really struggling here...

After taking big al's advice for a while, I finished 2 months of JP90 and made a few modifications very slowly for months 3 and 4.
    I am on my 4th month and have not appeared to gain anything apart from a tired dick.
    My ruler says I have gained 1/8th inch in girth, but it most likely is a measuring error.
    I REALLY appreciate any help and am going to keep going for 2-3 more months and if I don't see an improvement in length, I guess PE is not for me.
    At the moment, I wish to gain ONLY length, and my routine is as follows...

10 minute warm-up with rice sock
    10 minutes side to side stretches
    20 second A-stretch
    50 big circles
    20 second A-stretch
    5 minutes bundles stretches
    30 second A-stretch
    15 minutes of edging
    6-10 minute warm-down

5 on 2 off basis

Length is my only goal for now.
    25/08/11- start

EL=5 13/16 inches EG=4.13/16 inches

STG
    EL=6.0 EG=5.0

MTG
    EL=6.3 EG=5.3

LTG
    EL=7.0 EG=5.5

Fourth months is still a babe in pe land. Personally I would give it more time and maybe throw in a few jelqs.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Are you signed up with Big Al or did he just tell you to JP90?

Comment

Originally posted by c-van View Post
        Are you signed up with Big Al or did he just tell you to JP90?
        I only bought big al's service for a month due to financial issues.
        25/08/11- start

STG
        EL=6.0 EG=5.0

MTG
        EL=6.3 EG=5.3

LTG
        EL=7.0 EG=5.5

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
          Fourth months is still a babe in pe land. Personally I would give it more time and maybe throw in a few jelqs.
          i guess ill throw in 100 jelq's in somewhere, but how long do you think it should be before i should start worrying that i haven't gained anything, because i really want length more than anything
          25/08/11- start

STG
          EL=6.0 EG=5.0

MTG
          EL=6.3 EG=5.3

LTG
          EL=7.0 EG=5.5

Comment

you should get an extender

Comment

Jelqing is really good for circulation. Circulation does many things; among them are warming the area, hopefully enabling more effective stretches, and transport cell building nutrients to repair and grow cells. I would recommend doing jelqs about 1/2 way through your routine.

If you find it enables more effective stretches afterwards, please let us know.

Comment

Unfortunately, I have to get going. But, I encourage you to read the article in my signature. I am almost exclusively performing jelqs. Good luck and keep at it.

Comment

Originally posted by realgains View Post
                  After taking big al's advice for a while, I finished 2 months of JP90 and made a few modifications very slowly for months 3 and 4.
                  I am on my 4th month and have not appeared to gain anything apart from a tired dick.
                  My ruler says I have gained 1/8th inch in girth, but it most likely is a measuring error.
                  I REALLY appreciate any help and am going to keep going for 2-3 more months and if I don't see an improvement in length, I guess PE is not for me.
                  At the moment, I wish to gain ONLY length, and my routine is as follows...

10 minute warm-up with rice sock
                  10 minutes side to side stretches
                  20 second A-stretch
                  50 big circles
                  20 second A-stretch
                  5 minutes bundles stretches
                  30 second A-stretch
                  15 minutes of edging
                  6-10 minute warm-down

5 on 2 off basis

Length is my only goal for now.
                  might i suggest doing a reheat before each stretch and jelq? go to Combined Science in the PE theory section and look at MY last post. it may be of great interest to you. its certainly exciting to me!

Comment

Some kind of jelg routine should be incorporated into your routine. You do want more girth right?
                    Begin 7/25/2011:
                    NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                    FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                    NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                    UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

You mentioned a tired dick. Possibly 5 on2 off is a bit much. Maybe break up your sessions into 3 on 2 off 1 on 1 off. I am a big fan of 2 days off in a row. And definately incorperate some low erection jelqs.
                      pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

Originally posted by B1ue View Post
                        you should get an extender
                        Already have the X4 deluxe
                        But I try to get in about an hour a day, because its hell wearing it uncut

To the later post, I am primarily looking for length, I am satisfied with my girth for now, I would be really happy to hit 6" length but nothing is working
                        I am 5 and 3/4" atm
                        25/08/11- start

STG
                        EL=6.0 EG=5.0

MTG
                        EL=6.3 EG=5.3

LTG
                        EL=7.0 EG=5.5

Comment

Originally posted by pterodactyl View Post
                          You mentioned a tired dick. Possibly 5 on2 off is a bit much. Maybe break up your sessions into 3 on 2 off 1 on 1 off. I am a big fan of 2 days off in a row. And definately incorperate some low erection jelqs.
                          I find it nearby impossible to gain length.
                          I see you have progress from your stats, its there anything you can suggest for me?
                          25/08/11- start

STG
                          EL=6.0 EG=5.0

MTG
                          EL=6.3 EG=5.3

LTG
                          EL=7.0 EG=5.5

Comment

Besides making rest days more frequent just low erection jelqs. I havent even tried to gain length so those must be what I gained it from. Remembera tired dick won't grow. Just like a tired body won't heal properly.
                            pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

I don't ever post on here, but I am a regular viewer and have been doing PE for over a year. I began with a rigid routine for my first couple weeks, but very shortly after I scrapped my routine in favor of what I *felt* worked for me. I do all kinds of things to my dick. I keep it heated as much as possible, stretch it as many different ways as I can (A-stretches, circles, etc.). I just bend it any way I can, and at the same time I kegel quite often to keep blood flowing. Eventually my dick gets plump, and I start to squeeze the base while kegeling. I do what I consider to be manual clamping. I start with a few squeezes and kegel blood into my dick, and gradually I squeeze for longer. I edge for at least an hour after every session, with intermittent horse squeezes every 10 minutes or so. To put my routine simply, I keep it warm, kegel, stretch, squeeze, and edge. I've gained about 1.1 BPEL and 0.7 MEG over about a year's time. I've ramped it up lately and have seen my most significant gains yet. Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
                              X