Thread: PE and Working-Out
- 11-20-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
Does anybody know of a correlation between gains for guys that have a regular workout routine on top of their PE compared to guys who have little or no physical activity and do PE as a stand alone thing... And I mean gains that are more or less unrelated to the fat patch thing.
If so, does anyone know if there would be a difference in gains based on whether or not you did PE immediately before your workout, immediately after it, or completely separate from your workout.
- 11-21-2011 #2
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
Well, if you work out, you have better circulation. You are generally healthier. You body is used to the damage/ repair cycle. You are probably eating right and you already have the dicipline for doing a work out, body or PE, and the commitment that goes with it.
You probably will not smoke, which I hear can constrict tiny blood vessels, which is not good for blood flow to the penis.
So, in conclusion, I think it can help, but it is not the only way. I work out, and had the mind set already. I take suppliments, I eat right for the most part and dont smoke. I did make gains relatively quickly. First in length, lately its has been in girth.
- By Painguy in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 09-11-2011, 04:23 PM
- By quasar in forum Progress ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2011, 07:40 PM
- By Gel King in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 03-07-2010, 01:32 AM
- By pe2damax in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2010, 09:00 AM
- By Snowblind3 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2010, 03:36 PM