Thread: stretcher comfort!
- 11-21-2011 #1
Any guys use more than just foam under rubber noose for comfort/grip?
I use foam that came with it only and not the medical dressing, found the dressing fibres dug in too much but when i increase tension the grip doesnt seem to be enough to keep the fella in place!
Might start ty wrapping the rubber noose to the cradle to stop it slipping out.........keeping a pair of snips close by just incase :-)
- 11-21-2011 #2XitemeMGuest
hmm I'm going to need a vacuum stretcher if I ever get into extending. Heard those are very comfortable. Steve23 might have some ideas for you though when he comes across this.
- 11-21-2011 #3
The things that had helped me the most in finding comfort are:
1) clean your penis and the strap with soap every 4 hours. Your skin will produce natural oils that will cause the strap to start slipping over time and becoming painful. Additionally, because of the added grip I can wear the strap a little looser
2) about half way through the tightening process I pull back any loose skin from the top of my penis where most of the strap pressure is exerted. This seems to help a lot!
3) I always pull a litte extra skin through the hole from my scrotum. It helps alleviate a lot of the pain at the undersidebase of the penis
4) wrap some cloth around the lower half of the ring, it will keep your skin from sticking to ring and adds a lot of comfort!
I wouldn't mind trying a vacuum attachment myself someday, though it looks like a real pain to get on/off
- 11-21-2011 #4XitemeMGuest
You could try using some baby powder to stop slipping. I use baby powder when I do manual stretching for a non slip grip.
- By realgains in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 10-15-2011, 04:48 PM
- By Gravik in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2011, 06:11 AM
- By ogkush in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2010, 09:08 AM
- By BMot in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 05-18-2010, 05:18 PM
- By stillwantmore in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 55Last Post: 12-15-2009, 12:22 AM