Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anybody gained Length and Girth at the SAME time??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anybody gained Length and Girth at the SAME time??

It seems to me that growth follows a certain pattern that is periods in which you experience length gains and period in which you experience girth gains but, and this is the great BUT, never happens that you gain both length and girth at the same time...or at least it doesn't happen to me... As an example my girth is stalling now but my length grew.. if I get thicker it always means a slight decrease in length...
    S (31 MAR '11):BPFSL 19,5 cm;BPEL 18,7 cm;MSEG 14,1 cm;BEG 14,5 cm;EMS WIDTH 4,7 cm;left curve
    1 Feb. '12 : BPFSL 20,7; BPEL 19,7;MSEG 14;BG 14,5;MW 4,7;GLW 4,7;
    G
    BPEL 20 cm;MG 14,5 cm;WIDTH 4,8 cm

All the time, because I check my gains every 2-3 months.

Comment

clamping will guarantee you both length and girth

Comment

During my first five to six months, I gained length and girth proportionately at the same time. It didn't matter whether I was jelqing, stretching, or edging.

Comment

so, mates, it's a realistic goal to gain both length and girth at the same rate... hope it'll happen to me
          S (31 MAR '11):BPFSL 19,5 cm;BPEL 18,7 cm;MSEG 14,1 cm;BEG 14,5 cm;EMS WIDTH 4,7 cm;left curve
          G

Comment

i gained some length and girth at the same time. actually haven't really gained either seperately...
            The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
            now: 7X5
            next: 8X6

Comment

Bump
              G

Comment

Originally posted by bakoso View Post
                When's a good time to start clamping? After 90 days of JP qualify?

Comment

After 6 months or so is safer.

Comment

I have consistently gained length throughout my PEing while I experienced a girth explosion in the beginning which has since stalled out. In the beginning girth gains surpassed length gains.
                    Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
                    Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
                    Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

I gained both at the same time, but my last measurement came up that i had only gained length.
                      2/10/2010 (BPEL 5.2 x EG 4.9)
                      7/2/2011 (BPEL 5.9 x EG 5.2) Stopped :(
                      21/9/2011 (BPEL 6.0 x EG 5.2) Started :)
                      1/4/2012 (BPEL 7.0 x EG 5.7) NOW!

GymBoi's Progress Log

Comment

Absolutely yes. For me girth was easier than length.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
                        Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Originally posted by bakoso View Post
                          Really? I've heard that clamping will,of course, increase girth,but have read that it doesn't usually help much, or at all, when it comes to length. Have you experienced length gains from clamping?

Comment

I'm curious,HAS anyone gained any length from clamping alone?

Comment

No one?? Didn't think so. Don't know where 'bakoso' came up with this. Could be misleading,especially to new guys. Should back up statements like this with some kind of proof or at least 'someone's' experience saying that it worked for them.

Comment

Working...
                              X