- 11-23-2011 #1
BPEL is new to me but makes much sense in progress, unfortunately ive not long been doing it this way and use to measure conventionally from tip to where cock meets stomach on top surface, that way i was 6.75 - 6.8 i believe 7'' to the side because at the base my skin was pulled out!! pic attached - red line on base at left shows curve from skin pull when erect.
SO i would say 7.7''+ for BPEL, my BPXL Is 8.25'' in my photo album
Last edited by BIGCROC; 11-23-2011 at 07:24 AM.
- 11-23-2011 #2
- 11-23-2011 #3
On the top of the penis , press the ruler in towards your pubic bone and measure it all the way to the tip with the penis. The penis straight out, paralelled with the floor while you are standing up. This is how all the surveys are done and what the average is based on.
- 11-23-2011 #4
always under impression it wasnt pushed in, i see.....so all stats are on BPEL not normal measurement that can be inserted? STRANGE!
- 11-23-2011 #5
Bpel is how the surveys are done, what the average is based on, and why even transform your cock into a number if not to compare with that. I can`t see any other reason for it. What people say they have don`t matter, because most people measure iy differently, lie or mess it up anyway
Last edited by ThomasJohnThomas; 11-23-2011 at 07:56 AM. Reason: spelling
- By Closed039 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 23Last Post: 11-15-2012, 01:22 AM
- By TheSperminator in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 09-04-2011, 04:31 PM
- By malam01 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 07-25-2011, 12:03 AM
- By EveryoneNose in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2011, 11:50 AM
- By AverageJoseph in forum The GymReplies: 4Last Post: 10-03-2009, 07:35 AM