bigger balls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bigger balls?

My flaccid hand got so much bigger, I am now at 3.5 inch. That makes my balls look so small, and since I work out alot and will get bigger, I'm afraid girls might say that I have small balls because of roids ( wich I don't take ).

So is there any way of getting bigger balls? Not the skin, its already elastic enought.

Nope, can only make them hang lower, who cares what girls say.

Comment

Alright thank you for the quick answer, also someon once gave me a link to a page in this site where you could find exercices based on lenght, girth... What ever you are looking for

Comment

Forgot to say i lost that link and would like it lol

Comment

Found it nvm

Penis Exercise

Comment

Have you seen that Southpark episode where Randy wants to smoke some medicinal cannabis?...

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJohnThomas View Post
              Have you seen that Southpark episode where Randy wants to smoke some medicinal cannabis?...
              Yeah, I've been puting my balls in the microwave during my pe, 3 sets of 20 second with 1 minute rest.
              I've had little gains but I want something with quick results

Seriously don't try this lol

Comment

I you want tighter, more prominent and athletic balls, practice the bed fowfers. That's what has helped me with my gonads.

Comment

Also, taking supplements which increase natural testosterone production can enlarge the testicles slightly.

I take 500mg per day of tribulus terrestris, which studies have shown elevates testosterone levels - i highly recommend it (I take it because of my weigh training routine, I have done so for years)
                  2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

High testosterone has a better chance of making you bald than increasing your testicle size.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
                      High testosterone has a better chance of making you bald than increasing your testicle size.
                      Not necessarily, this would hold true more for artificially injected testosterone, as it will trigger a DHT imbalance. This isn't normally the case where you try to naturally raise the body's ability to produce is own testosterone, which in most cases only raises testosterone levels by a fairly low percentage and also keeps DHT levels in check
                      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Found this link.
                        Dont know about is re-ability and I take no responsibility if it goes wrong, and
                        your testic get messed up

Testicle Massage and Testosterone Levels in Men
                        BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
                        EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

First of all I am not delighted with quite big testicles,it makes trouble for some positions during sex and my penis look smaller.On the other hand,I am totally agree with Steve23,high levels of testosterone leads to baldness,in addition other negative effects are listed below;

* you feel much more aggressive and ready to fight
                          * you might feel depressed and have social problems
                          * you will have to shave everyday
                          * it may leads to premature ejaculation

Good thing with high levels of testosterone is getting high passion to be succesful for anything,a competitive soul and a brave heart=)

Due to my observations I can feel when my testosterone is higher,not because of feeling horny,I feel really aggressive,competitive,I do not accumulate fat on my body even if I eat too much fat and heavy foods without any exercise,my voice gets thicker. When eustrogen levels are higher,you feel a bit tired,your metabolism speed sucks and particularly you accumulate fats on your inner legs as many women,and you calm down

Comment

I've been doing a simple ball massage after taking a shower for awhile, and they seem a bit larger. Basically I would just use the palm of my hand to rub circles on the bottom of my ballsack with some lotion (50 circles each direction). I checked out amc's link though and I'll try that method as well. Huge balls would rock!!

Comment

Working...
                            X