No announcement yet.

Tao Approach and Million Dollar Point!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tao Approach and Million Dollar Point!

As probably you have already heard about it,Taoists do not advice to ejaculate too often due to loss of excess amounts of nutrients(vitamins,hormones,...etc) and they claim that this energy loss is more than sum of nutritional value of 10 eggs + 6 oranges. They also advice to decrease number of ejaculations with the increasing age. As a scientific truth, women live longer than men in general and their explanation is; around the age 50 menstruation periods end for women(menopause) but men still ejaculate and loose energy in that way,that is why women live longer.
    If we come to Millin Dollar Point; it is located just between scrotum and anus. Just before you ejaculate if you press the right side of this channel,you will prevent the semen come out and in that way it will be reabsorbed into blood stream. If you cannot manage to press the right point,semen will go into bladder. There is a simple test to understand it. Quite simply; when you urinate if your urine is more cloudy than usul it means it is not reabsorbed into blood stream and you lost 2/3 of nutritional values of semen(without pressing million dollar point,always 1/3 of semen goes back into blood stream).If your urine is quite bubly that means foods you consume have high alkalinity and you might confuse because of that since when the semen is gone into bladder,you have much more bubly urine.
    As a result you can also understand by still feeling horny or not afterwards due to your edging experiences.It is also adviced to press this point with three fingers to make it safer until getting a master of it

I have tried to explain this vital issue,hopefully you will get something from this message. By the way,I have an e-book about Tao philosophy and sex. If any of you are interested in this book,please just send me a pm,then I can send it to you

While male multi orgasm is frequently trained for on this site taoist teaching and tantra have had little impact.
    The million dollar point is used by some, but direct kegel action is most common here.
    Your explanation of cum in urine is usefull.
    We have a dry orgasm and multi orgasm club if you wish to join you can post within it . A poster from the mystic tradition, might be a good counterpoint ,to the direct action widely practised here.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback Pegasus,it would be nice

Comment

So we should prevent a natural body function by doing something unnatural in order to maintain vitamins and nutrients? I really don't think that it will shorten my life at all. The difference between the life span of men vs women is far more complex than that. Personally I rather let it fly and then go eat some good nutrious food. Hey if I die I ide; we all got to go sometime.
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I personally think there are much better techniques than the million dollar point, much safer aswell..

but it can work if done right. I still wouldn't advise it.
          Used to do PE on and off 2 years ago. I was 6.75 NBPEL, Measured a bit ago and was 7. Now keeping track.

Started serious PE - Start of march 2012 (once again restarted)
          NBEL 7.0
          BPEL 7.25
          EG 5.60

Measuring start of August -

Long term goal -
          NBPEL 9.00
          EG 6.50

Comment

Working...
          X