Damage Control (literally)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damage Control (literally)

This is a testament to why this info should be more widely avaiab;e even for young kids.

Back when I was 13 and about to get laid for the first time i was desprate to try to get my dick just a little biger. In all my glory, i tied a string crudely around the base of my penis, and attached something heavy to it and stood up. i did this for about 30 seconds to 1 minute.

I should have known it was going to damage it because of how much pressure there was around the string (which ended up sliding down to the halfway point.

And thats how i officially injured my penis in Middle school. now when my penis is flacid about 1/4 of the time it will look like this

------\___/-----
    ------/``` \____ head

I tried my best to try to draw it. and it looks ridiculous when it looks like that. My question, should i go see a doctor about it even tho it happened 6 years ago? or do you think this is something that can be fixed by slight modified PE?
    A wise man once said "He with the biggest penis, wins."

I think you should go see a doctor.
    Just hanging around as usual :)

Comment

This site will not be available for young kids, nor should PE ne available. there is such a thing ascommon sense and there are some things one should not do. Sorry to put it like that, kids are too oung and many more would hurt themselves just like you did if kids were doing this.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Best bet is to build a time portal, go back in time, and not do what you did to your penis.

Comment

Kids DO NOT have proper self training for the use of reason. Is natural selection. In your case, you should go to a doctor only to have sophisticated machines examining the structure of your penis and try to predict future problems. The damage caused is most probably irreversible, unless I succeed with my DNA modification treatment.

Comment

Yea, i was fucking retarded. Just a mistake i made while i was frustrated at 3 am. Weird thing is, when not flaccid, my penis is perfectly fine. its just sometimes, like say when its slightly cold that my penis will start to shrivel, but it shrivels more where the string was tied around. its for this reason that i wonder if regular PE would help this a little.
            A wise man once said "He with the biggest penis, wins."

Comment

We have adults on here who try to rip their dick off with the good knowledge we provide. You think a kid will understand the directions better than a grownup? You know you might have a point there. Kids haven't been on the planet long enough to become as stupid as some adults are.
              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Why ya gotta call me out like that bro
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I didn't tie a string with a weight on my penis, but when it shrivels it does shrivel a lot more in the middle than all around.
                  Re-Start 2 mos GOAL
                  NBP 16.9 17.4 19.5
                  BP 18.5 19.4 21
                  EG 14.6 14.7

Comment

Working...
                  X