silicone masterbator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silicone masterbator

hi am new on here, do any one know how to make a male masterbator with silcone? i will be very thank full for you help plz

Welcome, Google.

Comment

Hi T2000, welcome to the gym!

I don't think i'm quite understanding your question , are you saying you would like to build a man out of silicone who can masturbate?

Comment

Originally posted by t2000 View Post
        hi am new on here, do any one know how to make a male masterbator with silcone? i will be very thank full for you help plz
        Ebay. or Google will help you buy one

Comment

no!!! i want to know how to make a homemade masterbator with silicone

Comment

Sorry that is not what we do here. This isn't an adult novelty store. If you do not wish to join our community of good people than please go! Well you don't really have to go. I can kick your butt out if you get a bit arrogant again. You choose.
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Why would you want to make a masturbator? You can cut out a lot of time by just buying one (and for that, you can use this site as an affiliate to a novelty store *ahem, CUSP)

I would recommend you buy one over making it because there are better quality items being manufactured strictly for your personal pleasure. If you buy a fleshlight, it's more than just a hollowed out piece of material. There are silicone fingers and small beads that massage you as you glide. They often come with a cleaning solution and a drying powder to keep the silicone integrity.
              By making your own, you're giving up on the best pleasure people have produced for you.

Oh, and I hope you know that using silicone-based lube will damage any plastic-related toy. So don't use them together
              Toadstool
              Last edited by Toadstool; 11-29-2011, 02:21 PM.
              "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
              Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
              Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
              As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Working...
              X