PE Theory Debate Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE Theory Debate Thoughts

Hey all, I've been busy with school the last month or so and have not been on this site or PEing very consistently unfortunately, but I have been thinking a lot about theory.

It seems too me that there are two main schools of thought as to why PE works:
    Muscle Growth Theory:
    The Muscle Growth Theory, as I call it, is the idea that the reason the penis gets larger from PE is that we are essentially working out the muscles of the penis during PE which causes muscle growth (similar to lifting weights kind of). The people that believe this tend to prefer a "less is more" routine and emphasize the importance of rest days so the muscle can repair and grow larger. Penile smooth muscle is not the same as skeletal muscle, but yet this theory seems very plausible and makes a lot of sense to me.

Tissue Stretching/Expansion Theory:
    This theory says that during PE we are stretching the tissues (mainly the connective tissues) of the penis. The more we stretch the penis, specifically the tunica, the more the penis will grow. This theory tends to say that "more is more" and that we need to keep the tissue stretched as often as possible so that the tissue will eventually remain longer than it started (similar to how stretching tendons and ligaments often can lengthen them somewhat). With this theory rest days are not as important. This theory also makes a lot of sense to me.

So, after a long time of debating with myself as to which theory is correct I have come to what I believe might be the real answer: BOTH theories are correct. The penis is made up of several different tissue types, including connective tissue and muscle tissue. While I am not (yet) a medical professional, I believe that a combination of both theories may be best. Constant stretching in order to expand the connective tissue of the penis, infrequent jelqing/squeezes/other compression exercises with lots of rest days in order to maximize muscle mass gains.

I am just starting a new routine in which I while do an extensive jelq/squeeze high intensity exercise day on mondays and fridays, followed by a pure stretching routine (mostly tunica stretches) Tue-Wed and Fri-Sun. I believe this will target all areas of penis expansion if I stick to the routine. I will let you guys know if this works out for me. Let me know what you all think. Thanks!!
    PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

i think you're pretty close. my thinking is that there are two types of growth.

stretching based growth - the expansion of tissues, ligaments, etc. this is the mass of the penis, the ability it has to stretch and expand.

blood based growth - an increase in the amount of blood the penis can hold. this has much to do with bloodflow and pc muscle strength as well as flexibility of penile tissue.

i havent given it too much thought specifically, but my routine focuses on these two aspects mainly - through a routine of hanging and stretching, 5 days on 2 off, and a routine of uli's and squeezes every other day as well as EQ exercises..
    The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
    now: 7X5
    next: 8X6

Comment

Check out this with respect to your theories:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...explained.html

Your routine sounds like a lot of work with only one rest day and one double day.

If you're fully conditioned your best feedback will be your PIs. Focus on those and you can't go wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by namsokiek View Post
        Check out this with respect to your theories:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...explained.html

Your routine sounds like a lot of work with only one rest day and one double day.

If you're fully conditioned your best feedback will be your PIs. Focus on those and you can't go wrong.
        TGC theory is hit or miss, mostly miss.

Comment

Actually I meant to say that the jelq/squeeze days are Monday and Thursday, not friday. So I have two days off from stretching a week and 5 days off from jelqs and compression exercises a week. My thoughts behind this are that stretches and compressions are thought to work different types of tissues in the penis and that stretching routines are generally thought to need less down time. If my penis is indeed super fatigued after a week or two, which definitely could happen, then I will probably scrap this whole thing.
          PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Working...
          X