bruising?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bruising?

hey guys, this is kind of a double post but ive waited a day and no response

after i finished jelqing a large ammoutn of the skin right below the glans became very dark. most of it soon faded but the next day i can still see darkish areas below the glans and the tube that carries the fluids

is this bruising for sure? id like to continue jelqing as i just got a heating pad. should i rest and for how long. ive heard of discoloration and im wondering if it may just be that, i felt no pain but it was it was quite a large and dark area when it first appeared

Stop gripping so hard when you jelq, if your gripping hard enough to break an egg between your finger and thumb, then that's too hard. Take off a day or two but still apply heat and see if the color goes away.

Comment

also, remember to lube.
      The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
      now: 7X5
      next: 8X6

Comment

oh wow i definetly was gripping a little too hard. thanks a lot
        and yeah i need a better lube, the personal lubricant from walgreens loses viscosity too quickly and my skin is beginning to react to it
        thanks guys!

Comment

try a moisturizing lotion like jergens or something. much better. if it dries out, add water not more lube.
          The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
          now: 7X5
          next: 8X6

Comment

Try rolling your penis between your hands (imagine starting a fire by twisting a stick [your penis is the stick]). Apply just enough pressure to move your penis. I find this eliminates discoloration really quickly with me. You could do 2 sets of 30 seconds before and after each routine.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
              Stop gripping so hard when you jelq, if your gripping hard enough to break an egg between your finger and thumb, then that's too hard. Take off a day or two but still apply heat and see if the color goes away.
              Curious about that one Steve, have you ever actually tried breaking an egg? Now if you could jelq one that might be a helpful description, but I really think it doesn't offer much advice. Not knocking you at all as I have heard this expression over and over, but don't see how it translates into anything. Trying different jelqing pressures is the only way anyone will figure out what is best for them.
              FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
              The Ultimate V (The UV)
              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
              Heated Bundled LAS
              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

hey guys, thanks for all the replys. hope you dont mind if i reopen this thread..
                i know about the whatever rolls, and thats actually why im here.

As i said, the dark bruised color faded a lot an hour after my workout, now its been 3 days almost and what didnt fade has, for the most part, remained. which is a darkish patch of skin right below the glans, where it would normally be all pink (circumcised) and i could swear the overall color has been slightly darker as well, but could easily be attributed to me freaking out which i am

Now, today when i get out of the shower, the glans has large brown spots which i remember reading to do the rolls. i did the rolls and it worked instantly, almost completely removed those spots. but what does this mean? im worried, i dont want to do PE untill its fully healed now. if its of any use, i remember after my workout my glans had white spots pretty much in the exact same pattern as the brown spots were today (it was like a marbled pink/white over the whole glans)

what exactly did i do and how long should i wait? is this potentially dangerous? i dont want an abstract answer, if you please.. i want to know exactly what i did my penis is a good friend of mine and i want to know what im dealing with

Comment

OH, something i never mentioned. when i did my workout i had a tiny cut on my glans. i didnt think this would have an effect on safety but now that i look at the remaining bruised spot below the glanks, its DIRECTLY below where the cut was healing. and i remember when i was doing my workout my crappy lube was irritating the cut, and it was bright red. is this of significance?
                  Last edited by sibal2; 12-02-2011, 04:18 PM.

Comment

bump now i constantly have the faintest amount of pain. its hardly pain its just a soreness in my glans when i do a kegel it temporarily subsides, but 3 days later? im a bit worried, is 3+ days normal for an injury?
                    Last edited by sibal2; 12-02-2011, 04:22 PM.

Comment

I think you should take a week off, brother. You need to heal.
                      Started: BPEL 6.5", EG 4.5"
                      Current: BPEL 7.0", EG 5.0"
                      Goal: BPEL 7.5", EG 5.5"

Comment

Working...
                      X