Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What professionals say about PE/Jelqing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What professionals say about PE/Jelqing...

So recently I've read a lot of articles by so-called "medical professionals" saying that Jelqing is unsafe, a scam, and that the gains are actually scar tissue. Urologists saying things like "it will leave you with a limp penis".

Being a beginner, these articles and comments on the topic have deterred me somewhat. I'm genuinely concerned.
    Are these people for real, or just jealous sceptics?

I've just started the JP90 routine, hoping make my 5.5" member a little bigger.
    Reaching 7 inches is my dream.

Anyhow, what do you gentleman have to say about this?

The proof is in my pants
    Start
    6.75" BPEL (6.125" NBP)
    4.8" MEG

07/2017
    8.125" BPEL (7.25" NBP)
    5.25" MEG (5.75" Base)

09/2019 (Restart from 2 Year Break)
    7.625" BPEL (6.5625" NBP)
    5.125" MEG (5.875" BEG)
    4.25" NBPFL x 4.25" FG

Comment

Well I have a 3/8" longer and 3/8" thicker penis and improved EQ in 3 months. Enough proof for me.
      Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
      Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
      Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

lol Well if my penis is scar tissue, my recent partner definitely couldn't tell..

what with my 1.5" gained to make me nearly 9" in length, and my nearly .75" gained to make me just shy of 6" in girth. Went from 7.25x5.25 to 8.75x5.9" all manual.

You either do it, or you don't. Just be careful with your penis and watch for the Negative Physiological Indicators of low EQ, spotting, etc.

Comment

Please tell me about the medical professionals that said this. Were they even doctors? A medical professional can mean many things.
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
            Please tell me about the medical professionals that said this. Were they even doctors? A medical professional can mean many things.
            Just referring to several articles I've read. I'm pretty sure most of them were doctors, there were a few by urologists etc.
            I'm not convinced by what I read, but it's hard to ignore things like that. Especially for a guy like me who just started.

Comment

Okay so now go over to the injury section.Look at all the injuries because some guys just don't want to follow directions. Now if a doctor were to tell a patient that jelqing was ok as long as they did it correctly, and of course guys won't do it correctly and injure themselves, how many lawsuits would there be?
              So if you were a doctor would you recomend it?

Comment

Most 'medical professionals' who harp on the benefits of jelqing are trying to attempt turning people off a free method of growth due to either being affiliated with penis pills or huge advocate of enlargement surgery, and thy make money trough those methods. Now, jelqing can be dangerous, if not done properly, so you really gotta do your homework and start out gentle and properly condition etc...
                Starting:9-8-2011
                BPEL: 8 in.
                MEG: 6.25 in.
                BPFL: 6.5 in.
                FL: 5.5 in.
                BPFLS: 9 in>(!!)

11-3-2011:
                BPEL: 8.562 in. (8+9/16)
                MEG: 6.375 in.
                NBPEL: 7.75

http://mraverage.com/sizer.php

Comment

Originally posted by Grendel08 View Post
                  Most 'medical professionals' who harp on the benefits of jelqing are trying to attempt turning people off a free method of growth due to either being affiliated with penis pills or huge advocate of enlargement surgery, and thy make money trough those methods. Now, jelqing can be dangerous, if not done properly, so you really gotta do your homework and start out gentle and properly condition etc...
                  Nope. It's not always about money. It's about being dragged into court because some guy hurt his dick and you are to blame. Most docs have no association with penis pills and most don't do surgery.
                  CUSP82
                  Administrator
                  Admin of the Month Dec 2014
                  PEGym Hero
                  Last edited by CUSP82; 11-30-2011, 08:41 AM.

Comment

read through the success forums, we are growing in numbers!
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I've added 1/2" length and about 1/2" girth of "scar" tissue...best scar I've got!

CUSP is right, doctors get sued at the drop of a hat. I wouldn't recommend jelqing if I was a doc, too many people think, "no pain, no gain" when it comes to PE.

Comment

I can see medical gurus questioning whether not it works. They usually need 5000 studies to believe anything and there really hasn't been any official PE studies in the medical community.

I don't understand where they are getting the claims that it will permanently f#%k your penis up though. PE injuries seem rare and in almost all cases a simple break will heal all. Unless you are jelquing as if you were trying to strangle your penis to death i don't see any problems. Just start slow and easy and find out for yourself.

Comment

Cusp, if they warn you about the negative side effects of jelqing, then wouldn't it be like taking medication?
                          I can't take my doctor to court because the pills he gave me are hurting me. Could I take him to court if he told me about jelqing?

I'm sure they could have you sign a liability waver, or word it in such a way that the risk is in the jelqers hands (pun intended), and not the doctors.

Don't tell the world about PE just yet. I was hoping I could enjoy being in the top percentile of penis sizes for a while longer.
                          well, one day I'll get there...
                          "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                          Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                          Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                          As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

I've gained girth, length and eq. Living proof. Just be gentle and consistent.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
                            Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

You can take a doctor to court if you can prove that the medicine he gave you was harming you and you did not recieve adequate instruction and information. ( informed consent)
                              A waiver of liability is just to scare people into not suing. It is not valid in court and the doctor can still be brought to task.
                              With a physical exercise not accepted by any medical board he is dead!

Comment

Working...
                              X