How to gain length without girth.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to gain length without girth.

I'm not looking for any more girth for a good while since I want to gain plenty of length and already have a 6" girth.

I want strictly length. How would I do this?
    birdspawn
    Last edited by birdspawn; 11-30-2011, 09:34 PM.

Start with the jp90 routine and don't do the jelqs, just the stretches. Maybe do them 2x and check your PI's and EQ to make sure your not overworking.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
      Start with the jp90 routine and don't do the jelqs, just the stretches. Maybe do them 2x and check your PI's and EQ to make sure your not overworking.
      Hm... Ok.

I'd like to try hanging too, is this not a good idea?

Comment

Would be a much better idea if you're conditioned first with 3+ months of manual PE atleast.

Comment

Would be a much better idea if you're conditioned first with 3+ months of manual PE atleast.
          Because I'm just doing the stretches can you give me an idea of how many days I should do in a row and how many rest days I should take before starting back up again?

Thanks for the help. Repped.

Comment

JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine
            Do this routine, in fact to get even more length do the jelqs at 0-20% erection level and just about all of it will add to length instead of girth.

Comment

I would still do the OK jelqs but definitely not the V jelqs. I actually think those shouldn't be done till atleast a few weeks in anyways.

Raider

Comment

I had the same question a while back because I also am already 6in girth. I got the same answers too. Im now doing, as Steve23 said, jelqs at low erection level and focusing on stretching both manually and with an extender. At some point I will start hanging but not for a few months. JP's 90 is a good way to "get to know" your penis so it's always a good start even if you dont need/want girth.
                Starting: BPEL 6 1/8 EG 6
                Goal: BPEL 8 1/2 EG 6 1/2

Current: BPEL 6.5 EG 6

Comment

Does stretching reduce your girth at all?
                  started PE in 2008.... BPEL 7.5" x EG 4.5"
                  6/10/11
                  NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5"
                  FL 5.5" FG 4.5"
                  24/10/11
                  NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5.2"
                  31/3/12
                  NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5.3"
                  3/5/12
                  NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5.4"
                  13/2/13
                  NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" EG 5.65"
                  15/5/14
                  NPPEL 7.2" BPEL 7.75" EG 5.75"

Comment

I'll defer to one of the vets but I'll say this because I, again, had the same question: It makes logical sense to me, (which isn't saying much) that stretching with no girth exercises would, in fact, lead to a loss in girth, especially if that girth wasn't present before PE.

Comment

cologro I want to know too if in fact we loose girth if only working on length
                      Pain? NO Gain.

Comment

In my opinion, every lengthening program should include at least a few girth exercises. I still jelq and do erect squeezes, but 75% of what I do are lengthening exercises. I also use an extender but can never seem to get more than 3 hours a day so my gains will be slow until I lock down a good program and stay with it. I do plan on hanging in the near future as soon as I can find what I'm looking for.

Comment

I am at 5.5" girth too. My new routine is jelqing once or twice a week, and then at a very low level with a stretch at the end occasionally. Unfortunatley my dick seems to get girthier with very little effort!

Comment

Think of a gummy worm, you can't stretch it without loosing circumference. So doing girth/girth related exercises may be mandatory to maintain 6" girth

Comment

Originally posted by Juju View Post
                              Think of a gummy worm, you can't stretch it without loosing circumference. So doing girth/girth related exercises may be mandatory to maintain 6" girth
                              Yeah I guess I'll add normal jelqs.

I'm doing 5 days on 2 days off.

2 of those 5 will be jelq-days, 3 double-stretch days.

Comment

Working...
                              X