Documenting - Stretches and Heat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Documenting - Stretches and Heat

I was reading this quoted article in This Post and it had me absolutely fascinated and excited because I have difficulty gaining length (most of my gains are from EQ at this point). So I'm documenting an experiment all for the PEGym community, science, and of course; myself. I've seen sporadic posts here and there of people using some kind of heat while doing their stretches and achieving gains, but no one (to my knowledge) has actually "documented" it.

The documentation is quite simplistic: Use heat while doing stretches and see the effects. The concept is that heat will be able to further breakdown the collagen fibers that make up the tunica such as it did with rats' tail, but without the cool down. I use edging to warm down.

I bought a heat lamp. Very cheap, $8. Also great for warming up.

My size before the documentation is average at 6.9 BPEL and 5.0 MSEG.

My routine is basic:

Warm up - Heat lamp
    Side to side stretches (obviously with the lamp)
    4 A-stretches at 30 seconds each
    Edging
    Kegel workout

Workout 4 days a week (Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun)
    Wet jelqs every day of the week except for days where PI's indicate need for rest.

Other semi-relevant info:
    20 years old
    6ft 1inch in height
    175lbs
    And horny as hell. I need a girlfriend.

If anyone would like to join me in this "documented experiment", PM me or comment. If you would like to check out my progress on this, here's my log, Spartan111's Progress Log, starting on Day 93. I will also be adding updates to this thread, wish me luck!

Update: 12/5/2011
    The radiator is way too damn hot on my legs, so I will be buying an infrared lamp instead.

Update: 12/8/2011
    Heat lamp works great! It's not as uncomfortable as the radiator and still brings good heat. My flaccid hang seems to be slightly longer, I'll record measurements by the end of the month right before new years.

Update: 12/21/2011
    The heat seems to be bringing great promise as I have now broken the 7.0BPEL on my ruler (girth SLIGHTLY bigger, maybe 5.1MSEG)!! I have not been logging my information onto my progress log because of difficult emotional times, but the progress on PE has definitely lifted my spirits. Forgot to mention A-stretches are also in my routine.
    Spartan111
    Last edited by Spartan111; 12-21-2011, 01:35 AM.
    PEGym member by day, dating coach by night.
    Current:
    6.0 NBPEL x 5.0 MEG
    Goal: 6.50 NBPEL x 5.25 MEG

I have used a rice sock but I like a water bottle better. I use heat before any PE and while extending. It does definately help me stretch but as for helping gains? Well just look at my stats.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Interesting! Why not use a hot water wrag? I feel you can wrap it around your penis and get really nice warm up.. And apply frequently! I do this, but I reapply it only when I start to get erect during stretches. I've had basic gains, from about 5.7-6.3 bpel.. But I also haven't been doing 4+ workouts a week.. Like 3 tops lately.

Either way I'll be stopping by! Good luck sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Jama View Post
        Interesting! Why not use a hot water wrag? I feel you can wrap it around your penis and get really nice warm up.. And apply frequently! I do this, but I reapply it only when I start to get erect during stretches. I've had basic gains, from about 5.7-6.3 bpel.. But I also haven't been doing 4+ workouts a week.. Like 3 tops lately.

Either way I'll be stopping by! Good luck sir.
        I have used a wash cloth before but it looses heat too quickly and the moisture causes me to turtle. The water bkttle comforms to some extent but I usually heat the top for about 10 minutes and then heat the bottom for 5-10 minutes.
        Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Why not just set in a hot tub or shower? Just asking because I dont know.
          Initial Penis Size 11/21/2011
          NBPEL-12.6cm - 4 7/8"
          BPEL- 16 cm - 6 1/4"
          Base EG-11.3cm - 4 1/2"
          Mid EG-11.6cm - 4 5/8"
          Gland EG-11.5cm - 4 1/2"
          Behind gland EG-12cm - 4 3/4"

Goal NBPEL 8"Girth 6"

Comment

Originally posted by Southern 13-13-13 View Post
            That could raise the water bill, all that water use isn't the best for the environment... Plus the heat is bad for the testes. It's optimal to use something just for the penis
            "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
            Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
            Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
            As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Originally posted by Southern 13-13-13 View Post
              Side to sides can only be done standing up. Taking a shower will not provide the constant sufficient heat and I also can't do side to sides with a wet dick
              Spartan111
              Last edited by Spartan111; 12-02-2011, 09:22 AM.
              PEGym member by day, dating coach by night.
              Current:
              6.0 NBPEL x 5.0 MEG
              Goal: 6.50 NBPEL x 5.25 MEG

Comment

Interesting idea, I'll be keeping up with this since recently I've had trouble getting length gains.

Comment

commenting to track. Good Luck!

Comment

You can try what im doing. Heat in between every set for around a minute.

And heat halfway in between each set of jelqs.
                    Used to do PE on and off 2 years ago. I was 6.75 NBPEL, Measured a bit ago and was 7. Now keeping track.

Started serious PE - Start of march 2012 (once again restarted)
                    NBEL 7.0
                    BPEL 7.25
                    EG 5.60

Measuring start of August -

Long term goal -
                    NBPEL 9.00
                    EG 6.50

Comment

I Stretch with the shower head pointed at my penis and pause every 30-40 jelqs in order to warm it up again
                      My progress log

Comment

I too am going invest in something more efficent than a rice sock it just doesnt keep heat long enough.

Comment

Working...
                        X