Thread: a little pain
- 12-04-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
My penis has a bit of pain during erection. I'd say a 3 out of 10.
The pain is similar to the type of pain I get after a long + repeated sessions of sex (or masturbation), when I have pretty much "overworked" my penis.
Erections feel a bit painful/sore afterwards.
After doing PE last night, I got the same pain all day. I have 10/10 EQ so it feels like it's due to too much blood engorged in my penis.
Anything to worry about? Obviously I'm taking a couple days off but wondering if this is NORMAL.
- 12-04-2011 #2
No pain isn't normal and should always be considered as a negative PIs. Soreness is eventually ok after a session, but pain never. Take a few days off, as much as you need so that you don't feel pain anymore. During this break, leave your penis alone, avoid masturbation, apply heat twice a day and you can eventually get back to PE after your penis is fully healed.
In any cases, you seem to be overworking your penis so use a lower intensity, lighten your grip, take more days off, and watch your PIs!
- By persist in forum Erectile Dysfunction ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 12-04-2011, 04:27 PM
- By moxsum in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 01-25-2011, 01:08 AM
- By Jason - PE ! in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 05-13-2010, 10:20 AM
- By sexfacebook in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 09-11-2009, 10:00 PM
- By Dawgsownsling in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 02-18-2009, 10:53 PM