No announcement yet.

Random Wood/Masurbation Erection Size??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Wood/Masurbation Erection Size??

I find that when I get random wood/morning wood, my penis is probably at a 80% erection level. It's hard, but the head is not fully engorged as it is when I'm having sex or masturbating and reach the PONR (this is when your penis reaches maximum engorgement). Also, I don't get to maximum engorgement for awhile when I masturbate. I get there but I usually have to flex my PC muscle to get it there. Once there though it stays for the rest of the session. This might have to do with arousal levels...

Is this normal for morning wood, or do you guys get it at full engorgement?

It varies from one person to other. My morning woods are barely at 100%, I'm usually like you at 80%... Don't worry about this.
    Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

I'm the same, my morning wood is very hard but only 70%, masturbation can vary in hardness and is about 80%, with a girl it can reach 110%. (percent of potential size, not hardness)

I spoke to Big Al about the size of morning wood and told him it upsets me and he said not to worry at all, just to see it as a positive PI, I have recently started seeing morning word again after a 10day decon break, off subject a bit - I also think these breaks are needed for growth, as I didnt PE for 10days and saw my fiance. and she could have sworn I'd got bigger! But ssssssh, she doesn't know i PE
      elokobi
      Last edited by elokobi; 12-04-2011, 06:10 PM. Reason: info
      Start:
      6.1" BPEL
      4.8" MSEG
      5.5" NBP

Current 21/08/2016:
      7.375" BPEL
      5.4" MSEG
      6" BEG

Short-term goal:
      7" NBP
      5.75" MSEG
      6.5" BEG

Comment

Damn Elokobi you have huge gains my man. Did you just start with a newbie routine and keep at it or what?

Comment

Working...
        X