Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving PEGym

Hello everybody,

I've recently realized that my penis is perfect the way it is. My real problems (being 60 pounds overweight, having various physical and mental health issues, making less money than I want) are what I need to focus on. I think I - like a lot of men on this site - think that the time spent trying to enlarge my penis could be better spent working on my real problems.
    Having a never-ending goal such as penis enlargement is just a distraction, and in no way improves my life. I know one thing, if I dropped this excess weight and some of my 1 3/4" fat pad, I would feel better n my penis would certainly look better.

Before you spend another minute on dangerous PE exercises (and they all are) look at what's really going on in your life. What's really important? What can you really change, and what is a waste of time?

Thank you to all the good folks who mean well and are trying to help themselves and others. I appreciate all the advice. But consider where you may be of more benefit to your fellow man.

Goodbye,

Gladhander
    9-22-10
    Starting Stats
    BPEL: 7.25" NBPEL: 5.25" BPFSL: 7.25" EG: 5.25"

11-03-10
    Most Recent Stats
    BPEL: 7.5" (+1/4") NBPEL: 5.25" BPFSL: 7.375" (+1/8") EG: 5.375" (+1/8")

Goal
    BPEL: 8"
    EG: 6"

Good luck glad,

My personal opinion of what you said is that you're way off the mark. I'm direct which can rub people the wrong way. Please don't take offense. I'll just say that taking control of one's body, including our sexual organs, and changing them to suit what we desire them to be is an extremely positive endeavor. Helping others by sharing this information is also doing enormous good for the community.

As some in this forum will attest to, I'm pretty upset that men's attempts to improve themselves physically, in all ways, is frowned upon. Women on the other hand don't suffer from this attitude. Breast augmentation, plastic surgery, and a huge range of other cosmetic alterations are perfectly accepted by society and seen as positive for women by other women and men (it's "empowering").

Stating (indirectly but still a statment) that this isn't a "real" problem is insulting to many, myself included. It is a real problem and I for one am happen with the results I've seen so far (and I say this even though I'm recovering from a self-injury). But who among us hasn't pulled a muscle, tendon or ligament trying to improve ourselves just by doing sports?

Please keep that in mind in the future and I wish you well and hope that you find what truly makes you happy.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    DATE- JAN FEB MAR APR MAY JUN JUL
    BPFSL 5.5 5.8 OFF 5.8 6.0 OFF 6.0
    BPEL- --- --- --- 6.1 6.3 --- 6.1
    MSEG- 5.4 --- --- 5.4 --- --- ---

Comment

Based upon what you have posted I hear i feel that you are making the right call. I however disagree that the same applies to most of the guys on this site as well as your "dangerous" comment. How many here have combated ED, low EQ, PreE, ect?
      Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
      Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
      Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

personally i dont know what i would do without PE, it has changed my life in alot of ways and is now part of it forever. I will never give it up.
        2/10/2010 (BPEL 5.2 x EG 4.9)
        7/2/2011 (BPEL 5.9 x EG 5.2) Stopped :(
        21/9/2011 (BPEL 6.0 x EG 5.2) Started :)
        1/4/2012 (BPEL 7.0 x EG 5.7) NOW!

GymBoi's Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by Gladhander View Post
          Hello everybody,

I've recently realized that my penis is perfect the way it is. My real problems (being 60 pounds overweight, having various physical and mental health issues, making less money than I want) are what I need to focus on. I think I - like a lot of men on this site - think that the time spent trying to enlarge my penis could be better spent working on my real problems.
          Having a never-ending goal such as penis enlargement is just a distraction, and in no way improves my life. I know one thing, if I dropped this excess weight and some of my 1 3/4" fat pad, I would feel better n my penis would certainly look better.

Before you spend another minute on dangerous PE exercises (and they all are) look at what's really going on in your life. What's really important? What can you really change, and what is a waste of time?

Thank you to all the good folks who mean well and are trying to help themselves and others. I appreciate all the advice. But consider where you may be of more benefit to your fellow man.

Goodbye,

Gladhander

Goodbye and good luck, Gladhander. You are focused on what you need to focus on. I identify with the weight loss issue. I have a HUGE fat pad, and I need to lose the extra weight for my overall health. Keep up the good work and best of luck focusing on your REAL issues. Your post sounds like you have gained a lot of introspection, and if we have helped you in this regard, then we have been successful.

Comment

Gladhander, the best to you. You feel it is the right choice for you, so that is all that matters.

This is more to the general readership... sure, I can use that 30-45 minutes a day to read a book and expand my mind a little, but outside of PE, I still read heavily. What suffered before PE was my confidence due to poor EQ and recurring ED issues. That led to poor self-esteem and episodes of depression, which lowered the overall quality of my life. My motivation to self-improve in ANY way was impacted.

In just a few short months of PE, my EQ has dramatically increased to the point where I would have to go back decades to remember that kind of quality. Confidence has surged, motivation to diet and exercise followed, my depression has lifted, and my general outlook on life has been transformed.

Which one of me was more apt to serve their fellow man? The depressed man or the reinvigorated man? I was more focused on my dick when it wasn't working right.

Peace.

Comment

I also believe Gladhander has properly set his priorities in order and knows what is best for him. I, too, wish him well. For me, ED and length issues are high on my prioriety list. I have solved my ED issues thanks to a referral by a Gym member to an ED forum site where I learned about Trimix injections. Currently, I am making progress on my length issue.

To alter a famous Lincoln addage: You can help all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you can't help all the people all the time.
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Losing weight and getting to a healthy size will do wonders for you, so I applaud you for putting that before PE. Maybe come back once you are down to a healthy weight. Good luck.
                July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
                bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
                meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

Sorry if I offended anybody. I think for me the PE has been more of a way to hide from my bigger problems. The exercises (such as very ligt jelqing and kegels) have given me a better EQ though.

I'm just concerned some men may take things too far too fast and find their unit no longer functions properly. I've always felt that if my penis were larger my problems would all go away. I have 7.25x5.25 as it is. Surely that's enough. My other issues should be my focus.

Thanks for the warm replies,

Gladhander
                  9-22-10
                  Starting Stats
                  BPEL: 7.25" NBPEL: 5.25" BPFSL: 7.25" EG: 5.25"

11-03-10
                  Most Recent Stats
                  BPEL: 7.5" (+1/4") NBPEL: 5.25" BPFSL: 7.375" (+1/8") EG: 5.375" (+1/8")

Goal
                  BPEL: 8"
                  EG: 6"

Comment

You should do some PE so you don't lose those gains though...a cementing routine...
                    My progress log

Comment

I agree with you Gladhander on the extent that you've figured out your problems. I'm glad you've figured out and have prioritized your life! That's what all of us should strive to do.

I commend you on your focus to getting rid of the excess body weight. I feel as though I should join you in your hunt, but I do know that i'd really like to accomplish a set goal. My goal at the current time is my PE goals, thereby, i will continue with PE until that goal is accomplished and I will then attack the root mean cause of my "problems" which is most likely the Weight aspect, as you say.

Good luck in your journey Gladhander and we're glad to have had you here

Comment

It has been a real priveleage to have you as part of these forums Gladhander. I wish you all the best and feel free to just pop in say hello anytime you feel like it. Good luck with whatever you decide to accomplish in the future.
                        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I feel you have greater problems than what you're telling us. Whatever it may be, good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Gladhander View Post
                            I have 7.25x5.25 as it is. Surely that's enough.
                            Yes no need to be preoccupied with PE'ing when you have a size like that.

Bye!

Comment

Personally, I also want to loose a lot of weight (being obese). I started diet & exercise almost together with my serious PE (some weeks difference)... Until today I've lost more than 12kg (about 24lbs)...

Weight loss will give me better NBPEL (my fat pad is about 2'' now) and this acts as a motive to weight loss. Weight loss and exercise also acts as a motive to PE - because better weight and exercise (better health) contributes to EQ.

Both require some discipline, patience, time. For me one complements the other (psychologically).

I'm wishing you best luck and inspiration to your self-improvement.

Comment

Working...
                              X