Thread: new stretching routine
- 12-04-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Melbourne, Australia
I've been doing the JP90 day stretches for about 4 months now, I find they are working well but would like to up the stakes a little and add or substitute some more intense stretches into my routine, I have introduced some tunica tugs into my routine already, but I don't want to just start something that will lead to an injury, so any suggestions on what is a good step up??
- 12-05-2011 #2
You should start looking into bundled stretches. Start off with one or two reps for 30 seconds and see how that goes for a few weeks. There's also the A stretch and V stretch but you don't want to add too much too soon.
I still start my routine off with JP's stretching and the first thing I added was an extra 45 second stretch to the left and right followed by a tunica tug and bundled stretch. Took about 9 minutes.If you don't want to date me - that's fine, I get that, but you're wrong and I hate you.
It is that big, deal with it, I've got an Ed Helms.
- By DALMORE in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 09-20-2011, 07:16 PM
- By dunwatchme in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 06-25-2011, 08:51 AM
- By tomatoblue in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 10-01-2010, 12:00 AM
- By Ricky189 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2010, 08:07 PM
- By sledgehammer in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 06-17-2009, 08:02 AM