Shrinkage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shrinkage

I have suspended PE for four months and I am surprise to find that my dick is 1 cm smaller than before.

Happens.
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Take a break or change up your PE routine. Make sure you're not overtraining.

Comment

It happens, if you had it in the first place you'll be able to get it back. My PE career ​has been a mess for just over a year and I've still made some decent gains
        Start:
        6.1" BPEL
        4.8" MSEG
        5.5" NBP

Current 21/08/2016:
        7.375" BPEL
        5.4" MSEG
        6" BEG

Short-term goal:
        7" NBP
        5.75" MSEG
        6.5" BEG

Comment

Sounds like scar tissue. Possibly from over training? Be gentle and patient in the future.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
          Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Originally posted by Raider View Post
            Take a break or change up your PE routine. Make sure you're not overtraining.
            What happened to your team last weekend? Did they even get off the team plane?

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
            Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Working...
            X