Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

reverse jelqs - good for reversing the base ball bat effect or counter productive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reverse jelqs - good for reversing the base ball bat effect or counter productive?

I googled the issue extensively and some say it's a good exercise to increase base girth and thus to reverse the base ball bat effect. My dick is bigger in the middle than at the base which makes it feel floppy and weak when women are on top

so I want to fix this desperately, in fact it is my number one goal, if I can get my base the same girth as my middle I will already be very happy

but so...

while some say the reverse jelq is appropriate for this, others have said it is counter productive since it forces blood out of the penis, others say that's bullshit because it puts pressure in both directions no matter what the direction of the stroke

I'm very very confused and to be honest getting desperate

Yes they work. Also, erect kegels and edging are good for base girth growth.

Comment

Originally posted by c-van View Post
      I've actually been doing all my kegals erect, i would edge to maximal erection, do 10 hard kegals, repeat untill I have 50

I was thinking of only doing reverse jelqs for several months and hopefully solve the problem

*10 minute hot rice sock
      *2 times 3 second stretch in all directions (even tho I have questioned the value of stretches for a guy who only wants girth, plus maybe avoid the downward stretches because that would lengthen the suspensory ligament and i dont see how that is good...)
      *100 slow reverse jelqs
      *50 kegals
      2days on one day off

Comment

Originally posted by c-van View Post
        "We live to make the impossible possible that is our focus!"- Lightning

Comment

thanks for the feedback guys? all I want is a thick cock, I don't care much about length (it's like 6.75" long now )

i'm afraid the stretches could make my dick thinner, should I still do them?

Comment

Has anyone here actually had a complaint about having the "baseball bat effect"? I would think that many men and women would like this about their partner... Is it just an overly perfectionistic aesthetic concern?
            actionbuddy
            Last edited by actionbuddy; 12-05-2011, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by onan_mann View Post
              Has anyone here actually had a complaint about having the "baseball bat effect"? I would think that many men and women would like it... ?
              Well if he wants to fix it he can it is up to him. I am pretty sure their are many women who like it.
              "We live to make the impossible possible that is our focus!"- Lightning

Comment

Originally posted by onan_mann View Post
                Has anyone here actually had a complaint about having the "baseball bat effect"? I would think that many men and women would like it... ?
                come one now... it doesn't make sense

if your base girth is narrow your penis isn't strong when the woman gets on top it's all wobly like you have to support the base manually almost

at least those are my sentiments

Comment

I'm all for anyone making the changes that they want... No offense meant. Was just wondering if anyone actually got a complaint.

Comment

I've got a baseball bat shape, but I've never had any problems with the base being too weak for woman on top! Hell it's one of my favorite positions, especially when I feel like being lazy .
                    Advice from my Dad when I was 16 "It ain't how you cut the mustard, it's how you lick the jar!" Thanks Dad!

Comment

I've been toying with an exercise I have termed a reverse squeeze. It may exist out there but I have yet to find another exercise like it. I have found it better than the reverse jelq which I don't like at all. It is designed to increase base girth as well as reduce the fatigue created by girth work.

Reverse Squeeze

You will need about a 50% erection, so a descent semi. Now run your fingers from your butt area towards your scrotum. Just past the half way point you will be forcing blood into the penis increasing the blood there. Now, keep constant pressure at this point and grasp your penis at the glans and first two inches of the penis in a reverse grip, ie thumb towards body. Now ins a gradual squeeze, push the blood from the glans and upper shaft of the penis towards your base all while holding your three finders below your scrotum. You will increase pressure inside of the penis while not compressing the base as in other squeezes or clamping. The pressure is difficult to increase to a very high degree but you should feel pressure inside of the base area and get some expansion. During the squeeze your penis will likely deflate as you will be unable stop all of the blood from flowing out. Work your semi back up and repeast. Squeeze should be about 5-7seconds.

I also like this exercise because it expands an area of the penis that usually is being compressed in squeezes and clamping and UIs. I believe this will help in recovery and maintaining EQ during girth work. So far they have reduced the "fatigue" from my girth work.

I was meaning to create a thread about this, might as well throw this info to the forum as well.
                      Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
                      Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
                      Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

Working...
                      X