- 12-06-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
I'm a couple of months in and have had some good results with PE already. I do however have a couple of questions and concerns.
1. I'm starting to have more girth starting halfway up the shaft (baseball bat shape forming) ---- is this from not starting my jelqs all the way down at the base? I have a hard time getting my wrists to the palm down/face up positions all the way at the base.
2. I was reading on another site that they recommend doing manual flaccid stretches with a grip almost an inch below the head/glans... to avoid serious nerve damage. Is this even possible or necessary??? Seems that it would be difficult to get a good stretch/grip.
I would appreciate any feedback... love this site!
- By Learntolift in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 11-28-2011, 08:07 PM
- By TryinToGrow in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 08-26-2011, 11:37 AM
- By DownLow in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 07-21-2010, 02:22 AM
- By frustated in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 06-29-2010, 09:33 AM
- By Gator in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 03-30-2010, 06:12 PM