Flaccid bend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flaccid bend

Does anyone know if these acyually work? I try them often but doesnt feel like it's doing anything. Input would be appreciated (:
    Starting Date 8/4/11
    EL=5 and 6/8 inches
    EQ=4 and 7/8 - 5inches

Goal 7 x 6
    Monster in the making

I don't do them. But I don't think they'd be on the workout list if they didn't work
    If you don't feel they're doing what you want, maybe you should change your workout. I know they're supposed to increase length

I don't know how it works, or the physiology of what's being stretched. One of the pros will have to answer that one.
    "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
    Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
    Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
    As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Can't hurt to use it with your daily routine, stretching, bundled stretches, kegels, fowfers, etc. It's all good when used in moderation.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
      Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

I use it for my girth routine as like a warm up stretch and it has been pretty effective
        The blacker the berry the sweeter the juice
        August 1 2011- BPEL 7.2in EG 5.5in
        November 5 2011- BPEL 8.2-8.3in EG 5.97-6in
        December 3 2011- BPEL 8.7in MSEG 6.0in BEG 6.1in
        April 7 2012 - BPEL 9.2in MSEG 6.4in BEG 6.6in
        June 18 2012 - BPEL 9.5in EG 6.8in
        March 21 2013 - BPEL 8.5-8.8in EG 6.1in

Comment

Originally posted by chocolatePE View Post
          I use it for my girth routine as like a warm up stretch and it has been pretty effective
          Ditto this one. Particularly the bundles stretches for girth.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
          Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Working...
          X