Incorporating bathmate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incorporating bathmate

Ok let me first clear things ups that I should have stated in my introduction post, I am not a first time pe guy I did penis health about a yr and a half ago but my computer crashed lost my log in and they never send me the email so enough with that haha.

Ok for my actual question I've been slowly warming my penis up with light stretches and squeezes to get ready for a routine now my goal is small so reaching shouldn't be hard I really want to warm up and warm down using bathmate followed with kegels, I feel this is why I was unsuccessful with penishealth after reading on here about warm up lengths so just looking to see what you guys think

Bryan

I would suggest to use heat for warm-up. You can read a lot in this forum about heat application. For me heat is the proper warm-up and gains are related to heat application. Use heat before your routine.

Comment

I used to soak a towl in hot water and wrap myself I'd message and light stretches and squeezes time though is we're I was probably lacking I'd still like to incorporate bathmate some how though I feel itd be a good tool maybe to pump after a routine it should be similar to edging

Comment

i use it as a warm down after my edging. when i first used it at the beginning and end, my johnson was more fatigued on offdays so i scaled back on it. I found after Ive done my workout was better because the stretching an dall can be a bit of a shock even when i was warmed up for 20 minutes.
        bpel -6.25in
        girth 5.5 in

Mar 31
        BPEL -7.5 in
        NBPEL - 6,8 in
        Girth)- 5.5
        Goal:
        NBPEL- 8In (9.5 the max)
        Girth- 6in max
        My Journal

Comment

Working...