Help please?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please?!

Hi I need someone to shed some light on my situation. I'm currently a college sophomore and have been doing a simple warm-up, stretch, jelq, kegel routine on and off since my sophomore year in high school and have seen little to no progress overall. I wonder if it's because I'm still young(19) and might still be growing or that my routine is just not effective enough.

Bump

Comment

So, you've seen no progress but you are worried this may be because you are still growing? I don't understand?

Comment

Start with a real routine like jp90, instead of your own routine on and off. We cannot help if we don't know how consistant you are(or aren't) and your amount of jelqs/stretches etc.

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
          So, you've seen no progress but you are worried this may be because you are still growing? I don't understand?
          I see what you're saying I meant to sau that maybe I had stunted my growth by starting pe while I was still in puberty or something...

Comment

what has your routine been, my young lad?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
              Start with a real routine like jp90, instead of your own routine on and off. We cannot help if we don't know how consistant you are(or aren't) and your amount of jelqs/stretches etc.
              That's what I meant sorry I should've been more specific.

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
                what has your routine been, my young lad?
                The jp90 routine but I usually follow it for a month or two at a time take a break and come back to it a couple months later.

Comment

Working...
                X